shape
carat
color
clarity

Visiting Whiteflash!!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
My husband and I are travelling to The Woodlands, Texas next week because he is competing in the Ironman triathlon there. He suggested we visit Whiteflash, so I made an appointment for Friday, May 18th! I'm so excited that I can finally go and meet the wonderful people that work there!

I know there are PS'ers that have been to WF before and I'm wondering if anyone can share their experiences and what you did? I know I will have so much fun!! :appl:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh EXCITING!!! Please post lots of pics!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
sounds like fun!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I haven't been there, but would love to go if I ever have a reason to be in the area. Have fun!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Are you planning a project or just going for fun? Either way i'm sure it will be great! I wish I could play with lots of sparklies!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh. That sounds fun. I will look forward to your story and pictures. :appl:

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
If you are interested in a specific stone size/color or piece of jewelry, let them know in advance. They keep their goods at several locations and would want to have time to bring your requests to the main office. You'll have fun!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How fun!!! Lucky you! :appl:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, lucky you!. I would love to visit their store.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW orbaya, that sounds like a GREAT trip! bring your camera loaded with fresh batteries and a photo card - -- and click away!!! What are you going to start with? pendants? earrings? bands?? oh how exciting!

And good luck to your DH in his Ironman competition!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
I am so excited!!!!

I was wondering if they'd let me take pictures while I am there. Hmmm........ :Up_to_something:

I don't have any specific project or item that I am looking to purchase soon because I completely BLEW my $1000 budget for a new piece of jewelry when I decided to have my Whiteflash DBTY necklace custom made. I have made it perfectly clear to WF that I won't be buying anything during our visit, but they still seem excited to meet DH and I!

I just can't wait to meet all the wonderful people at Whiteflash that I've dealt with over the years! :appl: :wavey:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It isn't going to be like a jewelry store. They usually make up many of the pieces as they are ordered. So they may pull a couple of diamonds to show you, but it isn't the same as going to a vendor that has a jewelry store. It would be great fun to meet the staff, though!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1336955840|3194576 said:
It isn't going to be like a jewelry store. They usually make up many of the pieces as they are ordered. So they may pull a couple of diamonds to show you, but it isn't the same as going to a vendor that has a jewelry store. It would be great fun to meet the staff, though!

Yeah maybe, or maybe not. I'll find out next week! I have been in contact with several WF employees recently about our visit next week, and they have told me that they will have plenty of WF bling for me to play with, so I can't wait to see what they decide to show me and allow me to try on! My personal rep requested my "wishlist" of items so hopefully they will have a few things that I can try on. If not, I'll be thrilled to try on whatever they offer me! I'll have a camera in my bag, in hopes that I can take pictures, even if it's just for personal use for future projects!

Even if I can't "play" at Whiteflash, I'm fine with that! I just can't wait to meet all the wonderful people that I've worked with over the last 4+ years!! :appl: :wavey: ;))

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Howdy Orbaya!

I am SO looking forward to meeting you and your husband. It is always such a treat for us to get to meet our loyal customers and to show off our facility and a few nice pieces of ACA bling.

Safe Travels to the Big State of Texas and the very best to the Mr. on his Ironman contest in The Woodlands, so exciting. :)

Sweetest regards,

Vera

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Vera -

We had such a great time at Whiteflash! Everyone was just so friendly! I'm glad that I finally got to meet you, as well as many others! :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results