Premium
you're too cute, Mico :)

Phdecorate

Shiny_Rock
You guys crack me up!

And where's the woo-hoo guy from??? I don't see him as a choice.... :naughty:

audball

Ideal_Rock
Haha, I love the dancing emoties. There is one I haven't seen in awhile that is a smiley with legs that is rolling on the floor laughing.

Phdecorate

Shiny_Rock

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
i'm refreshing like a mad woman, did you like any of the ones i posted?

edit: I have realized something while searching pinterest (yes I got lost in it while you were all ignoring me :nono: ), I need to lose weight. my 5'7" frame was too thin at 125, happy between 135-140, and these 2 years of residency have me living at 145-150 WITHOUT the muscle my athletic frame use to carry... SO keeps telling me I don't look different, but my muffin top disagrees. Besides, I think he lies cause he likes my booty.

I vow to start running tonight. SO will have to DEAL!!! bah humbug.

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
Just to give a back story, I use to run 5k's

I ran half a mile today and MY LUNGS ARE STILL ON FIRE!!!. I "ran" the second half of my mile, if you count baby steps, panting, and cursing running.

I need to buy a scale. There needs to be documentation of this.

also - any of you ladies have a nikeplus?

Phdecorate

Shiny_Rock
Mico|1337296126|3197764 said:
Just to give a back story, I use to run 5k's

I ran half a mile today and MY LUNGS ARE STILL ON FIRE!!!. I "ran" the second half of my mile, if you count baby steps, panting, and cursing running.

I need to buy a scale. There needs to be documentation of this.

also - any of you ladies have a nikeplus?

No Nike plus,,,but I work out every day! Need to step up and eat less junk though, I am working on it. You will be back running within the mo if you keep at it!

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
madelise|1337313305|3198112 said:
omg Mico. Might be a bit late, but VC finally posted a video of the Gabriella on his FB page... just an FYI.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xe-il_EMqQ&feature=youtu.be

I know you now want the Vatche but.. some bling p0rn never hurt :razz:

*sigh* so pretty, too bad we couldn't afford it.

this one also got me a little sad we already decided
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=291090060909521&set=a.198038130214715.49137.197635773588284&type=3&theater

drooool:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A3OvYWQ5RI&feature=endscreen

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohh those are very pretty as well! The VC one is so unique! I'm like bending my neck sideways, trying to look "around" the video to see how it works! It's got some pretty architectural engineering there! How does it stay together?! With those side bling things?

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
aud did you know roberto coin also does the hidden ruby? I didn't know you could request it, kinda sad about that. I would have loved his stone in there

audball

Ideal_Rock
Mico|1337346609|3198327 said:
aud did you know roberto coin also does the hidden ruby? I didn't know you could request it, kinda sad about that. I would have loved his stone in there
I've never heard of Roberto Coin. Care to link an example?

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
:( on phone, bit its in all his pieces. I at one point was looking at the cento c solitaire during my quest

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK HOW MUCH LONGER TIL YOUR BABY'S IN YOUR HANDS?

audball

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1337632942|3200419 said:
Ditto :naughty:

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
madelise|1337632942|3200419 said:

i dunno :( he hasn't emailed me, but no rush. I wonder if he's open on monday - because i have a day off, but it's a holiday, i could drive up then to see it and FF can finalize everything. I just worry about the height of the diamond set and want to make sure it's perfect. I might even ask how much the little embedding of our stones on the inside would be - aud if you don't mind me asking, do you know how much I should expect?

I also emailed the seller of the above setting. I couldn't help myself. I don't think you see that often and it could be a good back up if something happened to my setting - or it could be my travel cz ring? :naughty: i can't help myself. I asked how big the stone it previously held was and damage to prongs when removing stone.

we'll see - technically our sparkly wont be mine till some time after august with the families meeting.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BUY THE TIFFANY, BUY THE TIFFANY, BUY THE TIFFANY! It's too good of a deal to let it pass! :naughty:
You're going to NEED a 2nd ring for when you're doing work at hospitals in bodunk-er areas.
You're going to NEED a 2nd ring for when you go on vacations in places that aren't too safe.
You're going to NEED a 2nd ring for when you're working in an area where you can't wear your honker!

Madelise <-- enabler.
HE HE HE.

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
mad, your diamond choices are beautiful!!!

i'm trying to guess answers BUT, do you think the first one has a fish eye? I can't see JBEG at work (blocked :( ) - but will stalk later tonight. I didn't want to comment on the thread to freak you out!!! I'm a newwwwwbiiiiie!

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
Ring is ready per Yekutiel!!! FF wants him to mail it to me for final inspection... i can't wait!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:loopy: <-- Madelise. Right now. Actually.. somewhere between :errrr: , :loopy: , and ;( .

I'm so glad you're over this crap. Searching is so flipping stressful!
I'm so glad you're getting your ring soon! I can't wait for photos. I need me some happy news, and this is my happy news for the day ::) Is it going to be an overnight shipment?

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
no, we only put a deposit (my mother is old school). I asked him for a pic before he sends because i just want to make sure the height is ok. I don't want it too high or to have to deal with sending it back in the mail. The mail scares me.

:appl: :appl: everything will be ok!!! I'm glad you emailed around, it'll make you feel much better. Any you have such a strong response with your finds in RT that you're bound to get an awesome one!!!

Phdecorate

Shiny_Rock
Mico|1337725479|3201177 said:
Ring is ready per Yekutiel!!! FF wants him to mail it to me for final inspection... i can't wait!
!!!!!

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
Phdecorate|1337739145|3201377 said:
Mico|1337725479|3201177 said:
!!!!!

I know!!! I really didn't want to see it when it was done, but FF is scared because he has no idea if it will be up to my "standards." So I'll get it... stare at it awhile... will myself not to wear it... stare at it more... wear it... take a million photos/videos/flower shots... feel guilty and take it off... then video chat FF and show him grinning.

that will likely be the exact scenario.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mico|1337738793|3201373 said:
no, we only put a deposit (my mother is old school). I asked him for a pic before he sends because i just want to make sure the height is ok. I don't want it too high or to have to deal with sending it back in the mail. The mail scares me.

:appl: :appl: everything will be ok!!! I'm glad you emailed around, it'll make you feel much better. Any you have such a strong response with your finds in RT that you're bound to get an awesome one!!!

so you guys need to pay the rest first, by wire or something, before he'll ship it out, right? or are you going to swing by in person to check it out before paying the rest off?

oh, wear it all around and wear it everywhere and in every light, then take out your handy dandy phone and record lots of videos for us (for me)!!!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Mico|1337700720|3200890 said:
- aud if you don't mind me asking, do you know how much I should expect?

I don't mind at all! Sorry I wasn't on last night. Seems like your ring is already done though...

Sholdt actually didn't charge any extra for embedding the stone. And we actually were gifted the stone directly by John Pearlman so it was no extra charge to us. Stones that small shouldn't cost much AT ALL though. Not much help...but that's what happened with us.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
audball|1337799810|3201850 said:
Mico|1337700720|3200890 said:
- aud if you don't mind me asking, do you know how much I should expect?

I don't mind at all! Sorry I wasn't on last night. Seems like your ring is already done though...

Sholdt actually didn't charge any extra for embedding the stone. And we actually were gifted the stone directly by John Pearlman so it was no extra charge to us. Stones that small shouldn't cost much AT ALL though. Not much help...but that's what happened with us.

Aud you've seriously been SO LUCKY with your E-Ring! That's so awesome of them to gift you with the birthstones!

Mico, I think the sentiment the birthstones offer outweigh the small monetary costs . GO FORZ IT!

audball

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1337802325|3201903 said:
Aud you've seriously been SO LUCKY with your E-Ring! That's so awesome of them to gift you with the birthstones!

Mico, I think the sentiment the birthstones offer outweigh the small monetary costs . GO FORZ IT!
I know! I'm SOOO pleased with HOW MUCH we got for how little we had to spend. If you (madelise) are interested in any of the designer settings (not custom) I HIGHLY recommend you send your stone to them. They bend over backwards AND give 20% off the designer setting costs to PSers.

And Mico! Yes! It's such a special sweet thing to have them there all SECRET! Is it too late?

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
i dunno, i emailed yekutiel and he hasn't responded :( No pictures for me.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results