shape
carat
color
clarity

If you could only have one necklace....

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think a solitaire is a much better long-term piece that will always be in style. With your .47 stone, you can always switch around the setting every few years to keep up with current trends.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:wavey: Stargurl - have you made a decision yet? Did you order one or the other???

(and WHERE ARE THOSE EARRINGS???) :naughty: :wink2:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
MC said:
I think a solitaire is a much better long-term piece that will always be in style. With your .47 stone, you can always switch around the setting every few years to keep up with current trends.

That's kind of what I'm thinking at this point MC. I can always get the DBTY later...

Enerchi said:
:wavey: Stargurl - have you made a decision yet? Did you order one or the other???

(and WHERE ARE THOSE EARRINGS???) :naughty: :wink2:

Right now I'm leaning towards setting my stone in the solitaire pendant (although I probably won't do it right away because I have 50 zillion things on my wish list and not sure which I'll go for first once I have some funds). I''ll probably also save up for a DBTY in the future, maybe something preloved on eBay or DB so I don't have to spend a ton.

I'm at work right now but I'll snap some pics of the earrings once I get home :wink2: I tripped and collided with the pavement while jogging on Monday and can barely move my knee so it will be an excuse to sit on my bum tonight and get some pics posted :bigsmile:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
OUCH! Hope you are moving better as each day passes...

Excited to see the pics!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
stargurl78|1337265555|3197315 said:
Ohhhh, the Marguerite pendant! Yes, that is STUNNING! I'm not sure I want something that large though...

It's for everyone. But it's become my go to piece. It works for day and night and really suits the style of the things I wear and my personality. I have my Odds and Ends but it mostly just sits in the jewelry box. The Marguerite is more versatile for me.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results