shape
carat
color
clarity

Graduation goodies: Diamonds and Sapphire

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn't know you were in medical school. That's fabulous! Congratulations on your graduation and for acquiring two beautiful new pieces to add to your collection.

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Big congratulations on graduating from Med School...that's huge! Your rings...both are stunning!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
swoon to the art deco band and sapphire ring! Congratulations on graduating!

Black Jade

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your graduation. Quite an accomplishment.
LOVE the sapphire. I usually don't like trillions, but the way that you had that one set makes it beautiful and it sure is a gorgeous color.
Wear them in good health.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such beautiful pieces! Congratulations on your graduation.

Smith1940

Shiny_Rock
The rings are both amazing, and many, many congratulations on becoming a doctor! WOW! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the kind words all!
Graduation was a blast, we had bagpipe players for the processional!

I'm actually taking the ring back to the jewelers soon because there's a bit on the inside that looks unpolished and a scratched near the chevron that I couldn't have possibly made, lol. I'm still thrilled with the ring, just being nitpicky.

QueenB29

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on your graduation and your beautiful rings :appl:

renogirl

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!! Those are beautiful rings...both of them!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! It feels great to be graduated.
I am quite pleased with how the ring turned out. I don't typically like trillions either, but the color on this one was too good to pass up given how in demand sapphires are these days. And the chubby outline gives it a softer look. The jeweler did a great job at design, especially given the unique shape and how deep the stone is. She set it as low as possible and came up with a very fluid and complimentary design. Had it all finished in a month which included making a wax model, and quoted me half the price of more popular pricescope vendors. Yay for supporting local artists! I was nervous about it but glad I took a chance! I found her just via googling local custom jeweler.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
First of all, congratulations on your graduation! What an amazing accomplishment!! :appl: I love your sapphire ring - such a beautiful, unique design that looks great on you - and the color of the stone is so lovely. The diamond band is just gorgeous, love the engraving and pretty details! :love:

poprocks

Rough_Rock
I LOVE the sapphire ring! :love: That is such a great choice to commemorate and serve as a reminder of such a big accomplishment.
Gosh, seing all these beautiful sapphire rings like yours on PS has me adding that to my ever growing wish list.

Congratulations on your med school graduation! I seriously don't know how you got through it having known about PS. Thank goodness I found out about PS during the tail end of it, because it was such a huge distraction I thought I was going to fail boards. Instead of studying, I was on here admiring all the beauties.

Wear that gorgeous ring in the best of health!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results