shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera Split Shank Emerald Cut Halo!

kimber418

Shiny_Rock
Hi Everyone,

Recently my future son-in-law asked me to help him design my daughters engagement ring. I was so happy to help! Victor Canera was my jeweler of choice as he had just made my other daughter's engagement ring last summer and she became engaged this past November. I still have not posted her ring which turned out gorgeous! I will do it next but for now I will show you daughter #2's future ring....

After considering all that could be done with the beautiful emerald cut diamond they had picked out, I talked to Victor and he gave me several options. The one I loved the most was the split shank halo. I have to say that working with Victor now for two engagement rings was the most wonderful experience. I trust him so much and his ideas are so creative and classic. I love the way the halo looks like it "belongs" to the stone. It hugs the emerald cut diamond and the setting and the diamond look perfect together. We used Hand-Forged Platinum with 0.55ct Single-Cut diamonds for the split shank and halo. The ring is beautiful and so much more gorgeous in person. It is size 5.5. Victor's pave work is impeccable. He is a true master of pave. The entire process (for both engagement rings) was stress free, fun and very professional. My daughter that is engaged with her Victor Canera ring is totally in love with it and couldn't be happier. I am thrilled that both my daughters have/will have Victor's creations!

Here are the stats on the Emerald cut ring that Victor created. My future son-in-law #2 has not proposed yet so I do not have hand shots as my ring size is different from my daughters size. I am confident that my daughter does not go on pricescope so I can post without her seeing this. I also have a video of the ring but am having trouble posting it. Here are the stats on the ring:

Emerald Cut Diamond
7.98 X 5.40 X 3.40mm
Carat weight 1.34 carat
Color: G
Clarity: VS1
Depth: 63%
Table: 66%
Girdle: Med
Culet : VSM
Polish: Good
Symmetry: Good
Fluorescence: None
Size: 5.5

DSC_0621.JPG

DSC_0562.JPG

KH.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:shock: That is SOO... beautiful, elegant, and timeless! You are such an awesome mom! :appl: :appl: And a mom that knows her bling AND ring design! :love: (adopt me? :saint: )

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring. How fun and special that you were able to help with your daughter's ring.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a gorgeous ring! VC did a great job, as always! Your daughter is one lucky girl! What will they do for a wedding band?

BTW, we definitely need to see your other daughter's VC ring--please start a new thread on that one!

kimber418

Shiny_Rock
Momoftwoboys,

Yes~ I need to post her ring. I have photos I just do not have the specs on the stone. It was a family stone (diamond) that was very old.
I think it was almost 3 carats. Totally gorgeous round halo. I spent last weekend with my daughter in DC for an engagement party and I could not stop starring at her VC ring. She said she stares at it all the time. His work is beyond perfection. I have to say it was the most fun doing both rings. Both fiancés were thrilled that I was educated on jewelers and had some recommendations on settings that I knew they would love.

kimber418

Shiny_Rock
PintoBean & Sparkly OEC! Thank you~ Glad you like the ring. It is so special to me because my daughter has always loved my Emerald cut and I was thrilled when she told me that she and her fiancé were going to get an EC for her engagement ring! Now I am even more thrilled that I got to help design them with the help of PriceScope. I just hope she does not find this forum. He has to hurry up and ask her now. I think it will be this summer. I will have to weddings in a row! Busy...

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
wow, that's one gorgeous ring!!! :love:

kimber418

Shiny_Rock
One more of the side view of my daughters Victor Canera EC halo:

P1030298.JPG

slg47

Ideal_Rock
wow-gorgeous! your daughter is a lucky lady!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Lucky daughters to have a mom like you! Gorgeous ring!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh goodness, that is unbelievably gorgeous!! What a special ring!

Your daughter must be thrilled!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's SO beautiful and elegant. I know you are proud of being able to help both of your daughters with the ring that will be with them for a long time.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is simply stunning!!

farmer gal

Brilliant_Rock
Love it, so elegant :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous setting, it looks stunning in the split shank halo! Wow - you are the mom of the year, in my eyes!! How wonderful that you were able to be involved - that both FSIL's trusted your input - and how special for your girls to know that it was a family creation a real labour of love for them. You did very well, Kimber!! Congratulations on YOUR hard work!

Can't wait to see the hand shots once they are engaged !

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning!! :appl:

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Gosh, Kimber, that is STUNNING!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: WOW!!! Your daughter is going to be over the moon with that ring!!
I absolutely love it!! Please come back with handshots after he proposes!! And, congratulations to both of your daughters on their engagements!!! All exciting things coming up for you and you family!!! :appl:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
It is absolutely beautiful! W :love: W!!!

I can't wait to see hand shots :naughty:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
its absolutely stunning! I am so jealous :)

Lotus99

Shiny_Rock
It's beautiful! And, so nice that you have FSILs that trust you!

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! I've never seen a setting quite like that. It's beautiful. :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Positively dreamy! :love:

cheers--Sharon

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful!!! How nice of you to help with the process, I'm sure your daughter will be thrilled!! Now we need pics of your other daughter's ring :wink2:

Spirit

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Perfect! What is the 1st daughter's ring like?
Lucky girls !

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Absolutely beautiful!

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
I normally don't like halo'ed emeralds, but this is a beautiful ring! She's a lucky girl.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results