shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearl Paradise - SALE

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Fly Girl|1335751136|3183706 said:
My white pearl bracelet has an aqua center stone. I'm referring to this 35 ct blue topaz from Dana at Mastercut Gems. It is currently set in 14k white gold, but it rolls to the side and won't stay facing outward. So, I'm thinking about hanging it from white pearls to sort of stabilize it. Now that you mention it, it probably would look neat with my aqua bracelet.

Pictured here with my parakeet for size. A nice big stone and a pretty blue.

Lovely stone, Fly Girl!

I remember your parakeet from your post in the pets thread! He's so cute, I never knew they could be smart, too!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
NacreLover|1335785600|3183884 said:
Thank you. I was wondering if they would be as beautiful as they were in the glamor shots from PP. They are.

Gorgeous! :love: :love: :cheeky: :cheeky:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
My Mother's Day special Inception necklace arrived today from Pearl Paradise. I ordered the 20" length, and asked for extra lavenders in the strand. While all of the lavender pearls are very nice, clearly this strand does not match up to the intense colored hand-picked pearls that NacreLover has. Still, the colors are very nice, it was on sale, and this strand fills a hole in my pearl wardrobe.

(The bright gold pearl is lavender on the other side and is the most amazing one in the strand, IMHO).

Inception_2571.jpg

Inception_2564.jpg

K9

Brilliant_Rock
It is very lovely, but I see what you mean. It doesn't have the intensity of color. It is still quite lovely on you. :))

K9

Brilliant_Rock
I don't have any neckshots yet, but this is the strand that I am keeping. It clearly shows blue and pink on me and also looks grey. :cheeky:

IMG_6991.jpg

IMG_6992.jpg

IMG_6993.jpg

Fly Girl|1336003088|3186135 said:
My Mother's Day special Inception necklace arrived today from Pearl Paradise. I ordered the 20" length, and asked for extra lavenders in the strand. While all of the lavender pearls are very nice, clearly this strand does not match up to the intense colored hand-picked pearls that NacreLover has. Still, the colors are very nice, it was on sale, and this strand fills a hole in my pearl wardrobe.

(The bright gold pearl is lavender on the other side and is the most amazing one in the strand, IMHO).

Aww I considered buying this but I know I wouldn't be too happy with it after seeing the custom one. Oh well... Money saved.
I like the length though!!

K9

Brilliant_Rock
This is the strand that was returned - you can see that it is much more creamy against my skin (which isn't what I was going for).

IMG_6995.jpg

IMG_6996.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I love the strand that you are keeping, K9. Very, very pretty. I find that the silvery colors look better on me than the creamy ones, too.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
bean|1336009161|3186219 said:
Fly Girl|1336003088|3186135 said:

Aww I considered buying this but I know I wouldn't be too happy with it after seeing the custom one. Oh well... Money saved.
I like the length though!!
Yes, I wanted to get the photos up quickly so people could see a more representative strand. I can see hints of what NacreLover's pearls must look like with the one lavender/gold one in my strand. The other pearls have a nice rainbow sheen, but not the brilliant colors.

K9

Brilliant_Rock
Fly Girl|1336011708|3186253 said:
Yes, I wanted to get the photos up quickly so people could see a more representative strand. I can see hints of what NacreLover's pearls must look like with the one lavender/gold one in my strand. The other pearls have a nice rainbow sheen, but not the brilliant colors.

It's just lovely - especially if it fills a void in your pearl collection. Although, after seeing some of your goodies lately, I'm not sure where there could possibly be any voids. ;))

I sure hope May 12 comes fast.... the temptation of the sale is just too much for me! I want to be so naughty! :devil:

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
K9|1336009116|3186218 said:
I don't have any neckshots yet, but this is the strand that I am keeping. It clearly shows blue and pink on me and also looks grey. :cheeky:

What a lovely strand! I can definitely see why you prefer the first one - the color is very crisp and steely. What mm size are these?
Can't wait to see neck shots :appl: .

Could not resist the call of discount sirens either - got a strand of round tahitians ;)) . I bought and returned PP's baroque tahitians few months ago so hoping larger budget will get me much better pearls.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
baby monster|1336014611|3186311 said:
K9|1336009116|3186218 said:

What a lovely strand! I can definitely see why you prefer the first one - the color is very crisp and steely. What mm size are these?

Could not resist the call of discount sirens either - got a strand of round tahitians ;)) . I bought and returned PP's baroque tahitians few months ago so hoping larger budget will get me much better pearls.
Sounds awesome, baby monster! :appl: Please post lots of pictures when it arrives! :wavey:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Pretty, some of those pearls appear to have bead nucleas and maybe fireballs. The middle strand below is fireballs with bead nucleas.

2083.JPG

K9

Brilliant_Rock
baby monster|1336014611|3186311 said:

Which tahitians did you buy BM? Was it the larger baroque silver with blue? I kept putting those in my cart for about a week and finally someone bought them!

Please post pix when you get them!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
K9|1336060112|3186629 said:
Which tahitians did you buy BM? Was it the larger baroque silver with blue? I kept putting those in my cart for about a week and finally someone bought them!

This is PP's picture of the strand I bought. It's round grey/silver body with blue overtones. Will post pics as soon as I can.

Attachments

• tahitian pp 1.bmp
    223.8 KB · Views: 894

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
baby monster|1336101842|3187160 said:
K9|1336060112|3186629 said:

This is PP's picture of the strand I bought. It's round grey/silver body with blue overtones. Will post pics as soon as I can.

:appl: :appl: :appl: well done :appl: :appl: :appl: enjoy your new beauties

K9

Brilliant_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1336172884|3187830 said:

:appl: :appl: :appl: well done :appl: :appl: :appl: enjoy your new beauties[/quote]

What she said! WOW - I can't wait to see some real life pix of those beauties! :love: :cheeky:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
I caved in and bought a pair of Ss earrings and a Ss pendant. Going down the conservative route.
I'm looking forward to all the pearl photos.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovinggems|1336207564|3188047 said:
I caved in and bought a pair of Ss earrings and a Ss pendant. Going down the conservative route.
I'm looking forward to all the pearl photos.

Please post pics when you get them! I've been eyeing some SS earrings and would love to see them on :love:

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Got the strand. Very interesting color. Amazing luster - DH even asked if these were real! Had to show him the minor blemishes to convince him these are not plastic. The pics below don't seem to reflect the color accurately. It's raining and overcast today so light is very grayish.

Absolutely hate the ball clasp but more importantly, not sure about length. It's 18" but after wearing my 22" CC strand, I feel 18" is too short. How to rig an extender to a ball clasp? Let me know what you think :))

PPtahpaper.jpg

PPtahround.jpg

PPtahclose2.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous strand, baby monster! The pearls are big, round and beautiful. Love the length of the strand on you. :love:

Thank you so much for the photos. :appl:

K9

Brilliant_Rock
They are lovely! I also really like the length. It looks just perfect on you!

(I, too, hate ball clasps)

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Looks really good, and not too short. :appl:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
baby monster|1336245989|3188254 said:
Got the strand. Very interesting color. Amazing luster - DH even asked if these were real! Had to show him the minor blemishes to convince him these are not plastic. The pics below don't seem to reflect the color accurately. It's raining and overcast today so light is very grayish.

Absolutely hate the ball clasp but more importantly, not sure about length. It's 18" but after wearing my 22" CC strand, I feel 18" is too short. How to rig an extender to a ball clasp? Let me know what you think :))
:appl: :appl: :love: :appl: :appl: :love: :appl: :love: That is what I think. Length looks good. Call and ask if they can match those pearls to make it longer if it really bugs you but I think you look perfect. Well done and enjoy those beauties. :mrgreen:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i think they look great on you now.
in 10 years i think the strand will look too short on you.

love the size of the pearls.....i think they will look great [color and size] for a long time.....but i agree that an extender would be a good idea at some point in the future [or get a longer length now].

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my. I have never ordered from PP before (not to mention, I only have one strand of pearls to my name so far), but guess what happens when there is a 20% discount? I just placed the mother of all orders. I now have butterflies just thinking about it!

I ordered seven AAA freshwater bracelets: one for my mom, and one for each of my six bridesmaids in my upcoming wedding. I also have five teenage cousins who will be helping out at the wedding, so I got five pairs of earrings. AA+ freshwaters, maybe not the greatest, but hopefully still nice. I can't quite afford hanadamas for everyone, sadly. I also ordered my own wedding jewelry: freshadama and diamond dangles for the wedding day (I already have a necklace to wear), and a strand of the metallic freshies with matching stud earrings for the rehearsal dinner. I had to use serious restraint to stop there. I am dying for some blue akoyas, but I think 15 items is quite enough for one pearl order!

I am so excited and nervous for my order! I really hope all my bridesmaids and cousins will like their pearls. And I can't wait for my metallics! I have been ogling them basically forever. I am so grateful to all of you for posting here, or I would never have known about PP, much less the discount code. I cannot wait!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Awesome, blacksand! Such exciting news. Hope everything pleases you and that the rest of the wedding preparations are as smooth as I trust this order will be.

I picked up an 18" strand of 8-9 mm AA+ freshwater white pearls for a project I am working on. I was pretty sure that even if these aren't the best of the best, they would be both less expensive and prettier than the strand my jeweler was showing me. Since everything was on sale, I also picked up a 14k white gold clasp for the project. The pearls just arrived this evening, and they are lovely. I asked for silvery overtones, and I am quite pleased. These are very nice pearls.

WhiteStrand_2577.jpg

NeckShot_2584.jpg

enbcfsobe

Brilliant_Rock
Just wanted to say thanks for the heads up on this site and this sale! My sister only recently got her ears pierced (late 20s) and I wanted to get her a nice pair of pearl studs for interviews/work. She's still trying to figure out her earring style, so I figured pearl studs with gold findings would be classic and comfortable while she gets used to wearing earrings. I picked up a 6.5-7mm pair of Freshadama white studs with white gold backs. The price was great (even better with the sale code), they shipped promptly, were well-packaged, and are really stunning!! I had no idea how much prettier nice pearls are!! No pics yet but just wanted to say how much I appreciated the recommendation and the opportunity to see all your beautiful pearls -- it really simplified the process.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone for your thoughts on my tahitian strand :wavey: . It's definitely a wow strand for me. I am sending it back to PP to change the clasp and possibly extend the length which would depend on availability of matching pearls.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results