shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearl Paradise - SALE

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When does PP have a sale or offer discounts? I wanna buy a pair of Akoya earrings (about 8-9mm or 9-10mm) but they're soooo expensive!!

Has anyone bought Akoya pearls from them? Are you happy with the quality? Care to share details and pics?

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Pheonix, I believe PP's next sale will be for Mother's Day on May 13th. The code will probably come out a few weeks before hand. They also have the points program for everyday discounts.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Akmiss is right. I think Mother's Day is a big one for them. I *believe* it was 20% off the last couple of Mother's Days.
I never bought Akoyas from them but am very pleased with the Freshadamas I have purchased for me and for gifts. Lovely.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
I have seen their akoya selection in person last year, and would love to add some to my collection. Have you checked out the blue akoyas? Both white and blue are on my bucket list. Maybe this year when I go back in July.

Ooooo... I also sugest getting a blue pair too!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, akmiss, missy, NacreLover and Bean. I shall wait 'til then.

I missed the blue ones totally. Those are TDF!! :love: :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
20% off with code MOM2012 :appl:

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
akmiss|1335225291|3178877 said:
20% off with code MOM2012 :appl:

Holy crap, that's awesome!

I just got an email telling me I get 10% off... 20% off is even better! wooohooooooo! :bigsmile:

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I believe the second code is for fans of the PP Facebook page. I am excited! 20% is awesome!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So who is taking advantage of the discount? :Up_to_something:

K9

Brilliant_Rock
I did. I was naughty and ordered a SS strand. :devil:

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
K9|1335384493|3180638 said:
I did. I was naughty and ordered a SS strand. :devil:

Niiice! Please post pics once you get them. I'd love to see the comp between PP's pics and yours plus a neck shot is always appreciated :naughty:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I have a couple of necklaces coming from the current sale.

First, I ordered an Inception necklace, which is part of the Mothers Day Sale. It was available in Multicolor or White. I spoke to Mia and asked if I could get the Multicolor necklace, but that there be more pink and lavender pearls and not so many peach. She said they could do that. So, I ordered the necklace and it is on its way. Since I made my order, I noticed that the Inception necklace is now available in Multicolor, White, and Peach! :bigsmile: So, go for it, you Peach lovers.

Second, I ordered an 18" white freshwater pearl necklace, 8-9 mm, for another project I have underway. If my project doesn't work out as I hope, well, I guess I have another pearl necklace to give or to wear. :))

K9, excited to see your SS necklace! :appl:

K9

Brilliant_Rock
FlyGirl... sounds like you've got some goodies coming! I was very tempted by the inception pearls... the larger fireballs looked divine! Alas, I spent my allowance on the SS strand so I had to be good.

I actually purchased two strands so that I could see which one looked best on me - one had more oblong shapes, the other more round. Unfortunately, the one that was supposed to have more oblong shapes wasn't the correct one in the photo so I received something different than I was expecting - too creamy in color for my taste. Mia told me she had one similar to it and she will get a photograph to me. :)) I will say, the one that's more round is beautiful! They are a platinum white color with blue overtones. Some of them look distinctly grey on me - which I love.

Anyway... I'm fighting the temptation to buy a tahitian strand as well! Hard to resist at such a generous discount!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
K9 - Thanks for the update. So excited to see what you choose! :cheeky:

I asked for more silvery freshwaters for my project. I hope that they are not creamy. If they turn out creamy, they will have to go back. I'm trying to turn my big blue topaz into a pearly necklace, and creamy won't work. :naughty:

K9

Brilliant_Rock
Unless this other strand is ridiculously awesome, I will likely keep the not-so-creamy strand I have in hand. :)) Creamy pearls look too "traditional" for my taste so I usually lean toward silvery pearls.

Are you talking about the blue topaz in your bracelet?? Or, a different one?

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
My white pearl bracelet has an aqua center stone. I'm referring to this 35 ct blue topaz from Dana at Mastercut Gems. It is currently set in 14k white gold, but it rolls to the side and won't stay facing outward. So, I'm thinking about hanging it from white pearls to sort of stabilize it. Now that you mention it, it probably would look neat with my aqua bracelet.

Pictured here with my parakeet for size. A nice big stone and a pretty blue.

Topaz9650withKeet.JPG

K9

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, that's right! I knew that was an aqua.

That is one heck of a blue topaz! I can see how it'd be bouncing around on a plain chain. I bet a strand of pearls will stabilize it nicely!

Your parakeet seems to like it too. ;))

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
I purchased a custom Inception tin cup with matching earrings a few months ago. Jeremy hand selected my pearls and Hisano assembled it for me. I wore it to a corporate awards banquet last month and felt like a real Pearl Queen in these lovely pearls in a pearl necklace from Pearl Paradise.

inception_edited-2.jpg

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh My Nacrelover...Those colors are amazing :love: You have put together a beautiful set!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you. I was wondering if they would be as beautiful as they were in the glamor shots from PP. They are.

innaturallight1.jpg

K9

Brilliant_Rock
nacrelover - those are amazing!!! WOW they must glow in person! How large are the pearls on the necklace? They look HUGE.

I guess I need to add these to my wish list too... :cheeky:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, NacreLover, for the photos of your gorgeous Inception pearls. This really whets my appetite to see my strand. I know that it should have a few white and peach pearls in it. I hope they left a few of those gorgeous pink and lavenders after making your exquisite set. :appl:

I'm expecting it to arrive later this week. :wavey:

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, NacreLover, those are stunning. Do you wear them doubled up or long?

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
NacreLover every time I see the pictures of that strand I drool. The white body earring has crazy overtones. I totally understand why J chose it.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
The pearls range from 12mm to 24mm in length, the necklace is 36 inches long. A the pearls have at least two colors, body and overtone. They are very metallic and have a glossy luster. I wanted a custom tin cup after seeing 4ranchgirl's custom color shift freshwater necklace she had made at PP. I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome once. Pearl Paradise is a wonderful place to shop for pearls off the shelf and custom orders.

ie.jpg

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Those pearls are crazy :naughty: . They look so different in the two pictures. The only thing that is the same is the shape. Can't wait to see them in person :mrgreen:

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
NacreLover|1335877390|3184700 said:
The pearls range from 12mm to 24mm in length, the necklace is 36 inches long. A the pearls have at least two colors, body and overtone. They are very metallic and have a glossy luster. I wanted a custom tin cup after seeing 4ranchgirl's custom color shift freshwater necklace she had made at PP. I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome once. Pearl Paradise is a wonderful place to shop for pearls off the shelf and custom orders.

Those pearls are amazing! I love luster and the colors...it's gorgeous! :love: Does it feel heavy on the ears though?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results