clarity

Have you read this?

aviastar

Brilliant_Rock
I really enjoyed this! Thank you!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty good stuff. I do, however, disagree with some of her points. One of them is the "husband pact" wherein the author says it's ok to make a pact with friends that you can bitch about your husband and paint him in a negative light and it won't be held against him later, BUT the very next bit of advice is to be loyal? I don't equate being loyal and being part of a team to talking shit about your husband behind his back. I would hate to think my husband ever vented to his friends about me and I would never do it to him. Same with bitching to his mother--I think it's really a good idea to work things out amongst yourselves instead of complaining to a 3rd party, period.

SCDP

Rough_Rock
monarch64|1335653980|3183165 said:
Pretty good stuff. I do, however, disagree with some of her points. One of them is the "husband pact" wherein the author says it's ok to make a pact with friends that you can bitch about your husband and paint him in a negative light and it won't be held against him later, BUT the very next bit of advice is to be loyal? I don't equate being loyal and being part of a team to talking shit about your husband behind his back. I would hate to think my husband ever vented to his friends about me and I would never do it to him. Same with bitching to his mother--I think it's really a good idea to work things out amongst yourselves instead of complaining to a 3rd party, period.

Completely agree!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results