shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My Victor Canera OEC Split Shank Cushion Halo Ring!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Congratulations :appl: I can only imagine how much you are enjoying having that beauty on your hand-and the amazing fiancé and inlaws that go with. Enjoy your party today, can't wait to see pictures!

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That ring is seriously amazing. The perfect size, too, if you ask me! Gorgeous!!! Congrats! :appl: :appl:

happybridetobe

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone!

To pick up where I left off, my now-fiance proposed Thursday evening over a homecooked dinner. It was late evening and I was in my pajamas so I really was not expecting it then and there - he really caught me off guard! I am over the moon happy. We celebrated this weekend with friends and family, so I am just now getting around to taking pictures.

The ring is so gorgeous and very sparkly in person, the photos I have taken just don't do it full justice. I will definitely take more pictures this weekend. So if you have any requests for certain shots please let me know!

Here is additional info on the ring:
-Size 5
-.92 carat added in melee (shallow u cut, single cuts)
-2.3 carat round Old European cut center stone
-I will also have to confirm with Victor, but I believe he put a slight degree tilt on the halo. I left that detail up to him.

ENJOY!!! :love: :love: :love:

1.JPG

farmer gal

Brilliant_Rock
Just gorgeous :love:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Simply put, it is stunning! it looks perfect on your hand :appl: And again, congratulations on the engagement!!!

happybridetobe

Rough_Rock
And the very last picture for now, the far away hand shot. Hope you enjoyed the show :appl:

16.JPG

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
STUNNING!!! :appl: :love: :appl:

That is so spectacular - thank you for all those gorgeous hand shots!!! Turned out amazing - such a beautiful diamond to be given! Congratulations on the engagement!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful! Congrats!

LLCALI

Rough_Rock
Amazing ring!!! :love: If you don't mind me asking, what color is your center stone, and what color melee did Victor use?

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Love the new photos!!! This has seriously got to be one of my favorite rings on PS :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
It's so fun to relive life's joyous moments through you !!!
So so happy for you !!!!
the RING is sublime, and can't wait for more pictures ~ LOVE IT !!! :love: :love: :love:

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
Ditto what everyone else said! I was oooooh-ing and aaaaahh-ing over the video and pics. Congrats on your engagement!

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for sharing so many beautiful photos of your stunning ring! This has to be my favorite ring. VC did an amazing job and the ring looks so beautiful on your hands. You wear it well, congrats on the engagement :D

chloecro

Rough_Rock
ooh....my....gaaawd
That is stunning. :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks amazing on you!!! Congrats!!! :appl:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YUM :love: YUM :love: YUM :love: GORGEOUS!!

SC86

Shiny_Rock
Stunning! Looks great on you. Congrats on your engagement!

SomethingSparkly

Rough_Rock
:lickout: Beautiful!!! And lucky you, with such beautiful hands, too! It looks amazing, congrats! :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results