shape
carat
color
clarity

A lovely art deco sapphire ring . . .

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I think it's pretty, definitely a lovely design. But... it seems to be way too expensive. The sapphire is not huge, and while it is unheated, the color is not the most sought-after (and hence expensive). I wonder, they must have taken the stone out of the setting to get the report... Or is it not the original stone? I wouldn't call this stone "super-rare" as the description claims. But then again, I've never been on a hunt for a light-violet sapphire.

So I guess my conclusion is -- it's pretty, I'd definitely wear it, but not for that price ;))

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
GemFever|1334956527|3176572 said:
I think it's pretty, definitely a lovely design. But... it seems to be way too expensive. The sapphire is not huge, and while it is unheated, the color is not the most sought-after (and hence expensive). I wonder, they must have taken the stone out of the setting to get the report... Or is it not the original stone? I wouldn't call this stone "super-rare" as the description claims. But then again, I've never been on a hunt for a light-violet sapphire.

So I guess my conclusion is -- it's pretty, I'd definitely wear it, but not for that price ;))

I'm with you. Pretty but overpriced.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
I like the overall design, but the whopping big window would bug me forever.

I'm suspicious as to whether this is actually a replica rather than the original setting. Removing the stone to get the report would be very destructive and the whole bezel would need to be completely rebuilt. It's also unnecessary to unmount the stone as AGL can report on stones in settings.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results