shape
carat
color
clarity

4evers wedding!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
How absolutely stunning and perfect, my dear. Thank you for giving us this glance into your beautiful day!!!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Love it all!!! Such a beautiful bride!! :appl:

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, so gorgeous! You made a stunning bride and everything looked amazing. Huge congrats!! :love:

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
You're gorgeous! Your wedding looked awesome! The view from the ceremony site and your dinner room and the outdoor area all like freaking FANTASTIC!

I also totally envy your hair color!! Congrats 4ever! So happy for you.

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful! What a perfect day!

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! I just love that it was so intimate!

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
4ever, you are BEAUTIFUL :love: :love: :love: How did your handsome hubby prevent himself from passing out when you walked down the aisle?

Everything looks elegant and spectacular- the VIEW :love: , the venue, the details, the cake (nom). Congratulations on your marriage and thanks for sharing.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
4ever you look so so beautiful! I loved everything about your wedding / photos. :love:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Aw 4ever you look soooooo beautiful :love:

And what a classy wedding! I wholeheartedly approve :appl:

fabulousfindk

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful venue! And your necklace and shoes are TO DIE!!!!!! OMG!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Congratulations!

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock
My heart skipped a beat when I opened this thread and saw your photos! Amazing! Congratulations!!

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Just got back from our honeymoon (work tomorrow- BOO!) and just wanted to quickly say;

Thank you SO MUCH ladies for your lovely comments :bigsmile:
Everyone in small talk knows a bit of how hard I worked (and agonized!) to get things just right, so it makes me feel vindicated (and not so much like a pedantic psycho bride) to get good feedback. Yay!

Everything looked totally gorgeous and I LOVE your necklace! Congrats on a beautiful wedding.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow!! Your wedding was perfect! You looked amazing. I love the simplicity of your dress. You did a wonderful job!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results