shape
carat
color
clarity

4evers wedding!

4ever

Ideal_Rock
We don't have our pro photos yet, just a couple of sized down pics which our photographer (Phillipa Karn Photography) sent us to choose between.

Everything went so well and so smoothly, it was very surreal! The weather was PERFECT - the weather forecast was all rain and gloom but the day itself was clear and sunny and we had an amazing sunset just after the ceremony. I did cry a lot - walking down the aisle, reading my vows and reading my speech at the reception.

DSC_0402 Resized.jpg

DSC_0404 Resized.jpg

DSC_0405 Resized.jpg

DSC_0406 Resized.jpg

4ever

Ideal_Rock
More venue photos

DSC_0409 Resized.jpg

DSC_0413 Resized.jpg

DSC_0442 Resized.jpg

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Some of our favorite shots of us- we did most of our photos before the ceremony
(Also as I havn't posted photos of myself before- hello pricescopers, I'm 4ever :wavey: )

DSC_0388a Resized.jpg

DSC_0366a Resized.jpg

DSC_0354 Resized.jpg

phillipa preview.jpg

4ever

Ideal_Rock
A couple from after the wedding.
We don't have any pro shots of the ceremony yet or from any of our other pre-wedding location shots so more to come!

DSC_0687 Resized.jpg

DSC_0634 Resized.jpg

DSC_0805 Resized.jpg

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
YEAH!!!!! It turned out beautifully and you two look goooorgeous!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Can't wait for more photos!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
oh my gosh 4ever..your venue is stunning, your cake is GORGEOUS and so elegantly simple...and you look so beautiful in your dress!!! and you guys look so happy! I am so happy for you :) please come back with more pics and congratulations!!!!!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Where was your wedding?

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
OMG!!! FutureGirl!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!

I'm freaking out over here...all the hard work and agonizing over everything was SO.WORTH.IT.

Your venue was amazing and perfect and your decor was just right!

And YOU! YOU, dear, were RAVISHING!!! :love: :love: :love: Your dress was PERFECT and you and your HUSBAND make a lovely couple.

I can't wait for the rest of the pictures!!! :appl:

4ever

Ideal_Rock
:bigsmile: Thanks everyone, it means a lot! More photos to come for sure, I am looking forward to seeing more of them too!

The venue is Mudbrick Restaurant and Vineyard on Waiheke Island, Auckland, New Zealand http://www.mudbrick.co.nz/
They were quite wonderful, the staff are so amazing and helpful, everything ran like clockwork and of corse, it's a beautiful venue with views out to Auckland city across the harbor and really good food and wine.

The cake wasn't just pretty, it's was so yum! One layer vegan chocolate and one layer vegan carrot cake. We had half each layer left over after the wedding because everyone was so stuffed full of the lovely food...but the left over cake didn't last long!

We had a lot of really fantastic comments from our guests, including "OMG, it was just so...perfect" and "this is by far the best wedding I've ever been to!" and "this is one of the best weddings we've been to" and "magical" and I had several people later confess to crying through the ceremony because it was so beautiful. :bigsmile: Yusssss! Wedding victory!

ZahraLeyla

Shiny_Rock
Oh, what a wonderful venue! The Pharmacist and I went to Mudbrick on the evening of the day we got engaged, and we really loved it. The gardens are spectacular. I have very fond memories of our time there.

You look lovely, and that cake looks absolutely delicious. Congratulations!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW. What a gorgeous wedding. Every detail is just fabulous. You rarely see such understated elegance carried off so well. I adored the white on white color scheme, the venue was outrageously amazing and I love how you chose not to compete with it, the beautiful votive jars and the small white lizyanthus flowers were just right for the venue and your dress is just simple, perfectly tailored classic and elegant too, accented with that little veil and that STUNNING necklace. Everything... right down to that sweet little cake is perfect. I can't wait for the rest of the pics!

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations 4ever! Everything looks beautiful. You look beautiful! What is it like to be a married lady?

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!! Love the venue, and you look stunning. Congrats to you and your DH!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everything looked so elegant, and you looked radiant and stunning!!!! (And your hubby is a total spunk! :bigsmile:)Congratulations!! :appl: :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
thank you for sharing, 4ever! That was a stunning setting for the reception - I love all the candles in mason jars- it must have just glowed at night! You looked wonderful in your gorgeous dress and headpiece!!

Congratulations for a lifetime of love and happiness

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! You looked stunning and it looks like it was a perfect day! Congrats! :appl:

gem_anemone

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Congrats! :appl:

Phdecorate

Shiny_Rock
Perfect! I love it all!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!

Beautiful venue, beautiful weather, beautiful theme, beautiful accessories, beautiful bride... CONGRATS 4ever!!! :appl: :bigsmile:

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, so beautiful! I love everything about your wedding. All the candles were a perfect touch. So romantic and chic! You looked absolutely gorgeous. Congrats!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Thaks so much everyone! :bigsmile:

We have our final selection now from our photographer, yay! So I'll add a couple more.

This one isn't professional but it is a lovely one of a beautiful friend of mine and also shows the outside area of our venue. As well as the reception room, we had an outdoor fireplace and courtyard area which we used for canapés and drinks and our guests migrated back out here after the formal reception where there were nice warm blankets and they could sit near the fire. We decorated all of the tables with smaller clusters of jars with candles in them which tied the outside space into the reception area really well and provided lighting later in the evening. You can also see where the ceremony area is - on top of the portager room at the top right of the photo.

Thalia outside.jpg

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Ceremony Pics

peptalk.jpg

londonbuswedding.jpg

ceremonylongshot.jpg

ceremonypic4ever.jpg

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Post-ceremony...

mesigning.jpg

DHsigning.jpg

Toastendofceremony.jpg

all of our guests.jpg

4ever

Ideal_Rock
More of us....

Screen Shot 2012-04-17 at 10.18.31 AM.jpg

DSC_0259a Resized.jpg

DSC_0287 Resized.jpg

DSC_0293b Resized.jpg

4ever

Ideal_Rock
and more....

DSC_0315 Resized.jpg

DSC_0253 Resized.jpg

DSC_0401a Resized.jpg

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Last ones!

DSC_0723 Resized.jpg

DSC_0724 Resized.jpg

DSC_0837 Resized.jpg

DSC_0844 Resized.jpg

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Ok, last one; SHOES!

DSC_0087 Resized.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!! every photo is perfect - what a wonderful day!!! (LOVE YOUR SHOES!!!) :appl: :appl: :appl:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely! So very elegant!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results