shape
carat
color
clarity

BGD Return policy?

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
I'm glad you're going to keep it, and being the wife of a vet who has deployed many, many times, you'll be glad you didn't add this stress to him. Just think of all the yummy bands/combinations you can wear with this ring. Hope the proposal happens soon so we can see pics of your ring. :Up_to_something:

angelicchick

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your help, everyone!

For the record, it's a JA 1.17(6.80 - 6.83 x 4.20, I think, maybe slightly bigger?) triple ex stone set in BGD's Tapered Tiffany setting (2 mm tapering to 1.8, although I think it's way less than that from the top). I really do love their work, but it just wasn't working on my hand all by its lonesome. Any suggestions on eternities (or 3/4's) that would look good with a band and stone that size?

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi there,
Glad the solitaire is working out for you!
You can only edit a post within about 45 minutes. After that, it's permanent.

Once you have your solitaire, go to some stores and try on bands to see what you like. You can only tell once it's on your hand.
I have a fairly wide band myself.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think 1.5 is known to be too thin for pave unless you are just going to wear it for special occasions. It also isn't going to do much for your perception that the e-ring does not have enough presence on your hand. My band is 2mm and the set looks very thin on my hand. So I'd really recommend going to try some bands on. I recently went to Tiffany's and tried on some bands of different sizes, so it might help you see how different widths look with a similar solitaire.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/a-visit-to-tiffanys.171403/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/a-visit-to-tiffanys.171403/[/URL]

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
BGD recently did a custom band for another PSer to match her Grace, the thread might still be in SMTB if you look. Is is prong set in a wubtly channel. That is m suggestion! Won't damage the prongs! I think hers is 2.3mm, which is a great width, matches anything.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results