shape
carat
color
clarity

Mantyhose

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
ugh, gross!!! My husband would rather cut his legs off than wear these!

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
We'll stick to fun patterned socks... I can't imagine them being all that comfy... undies attached to socks? Pass, especially if they weren't patterned... Sheer + hairy man legs = fugly mess

But, you know what... I'm not one to judge... Girls shouldn't have all the fun fashion... but like I said, I'll stick to patterned socks and separate undies :D

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
Not sexy :sick:
I got a close friend's husband push up underwear as a gag gift (though they were pricey and sold at a boutique) they came with directions because they have all these snaps and closures you have to navigate to put on, but it backfired, he thought they were really comfortable and wanted more!

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
It would take a man who was unusually secure to go and buy a pair of these, I suspect... ;))

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If they were purported to give some kind of an edge in cycling, my DH would be wearing them. Of course, I'd be hit with his most common phrase: "Do I look fat in these?". ;))

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
maplefemme|1331311762|3145010 said:
Not sexy :sick:
I got a close friend's husband push up underwear as a gag gift (though they were pricey and sold at a boutique) they came with directions because they have all these snaps and closures you have to navigate to put on, but it backfired, he thought they were really comfortable and wanted more!

Many on this site are probably familiar with Spanx body shapers for women. The company has also introduced a line for men.

http://www.spanx.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=3955558

Also on the topic of men adopting womens' clothing and trends is the new male plunging neckline (end of video below). Reminds me of the 70s.

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/now/goldie-hawn-stuns-alongside-daughter-kate-hudson-180614523.html

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results