shape
carat
color
clarity

Golden Kojima Pearl in T Lee Bracelet

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I fell in love with a pearl bracelet designed by local Minneapolis designer, T Lee. It features a Tahitian or golden drop pearl set into silver or gold, and looped onto the wrist with a brown or black rubber strap. I decided to take advantage of Kojima's New Year's sale and ordered this golden beauty and took it to T Lee for setting. I chose a silver base to save $$$ and a black strap. I'm very pleased with my new pretty, and I love wearing it and looking down on this big, beautiful golden drop.

First up the glamour photos from Sarah of this pretty pearl. She described it as "a gorgeous, loose natural gold color South Sea pearl" with "beautiful luster". "Pearl weighs 4.5 grams, and is 14.8 x 17 mm in size."

1183267_large.jpg

6267754_large.jpg

7627656_large.jpg

8203519_large.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Some more photos. :love:

TLeebraceletKojimaGolden3.jpg

TLeebraceletKojimaGolden4.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
And a few more.

Thanks for looking and have a nice day, everyone! :wavey:

TLeebraceletKojimaGolden5.jpg

TLeebraceletKojimaGolden6.jpg

TLeebraceletKojimaGolden7.jpg

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Very cool fly girl! I love the contrast of the golden pearl against the rubber. I have also been stalking Kojima's website looking for some lovelies :naughty:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
akmiss|1330884152|3140547 said:
Very cool fly girl! I love the contrast of the golden pearl against the rubber. I have also been stalking Kojima's website looking for some lovelies :naughty:
Thank you, akmiss.

Kojima's pearls are soooo beautiful in person. You won't be disappointed because she doesn't want someone to send it back, so the pearls on her website are very nice. The one I selected is bigger than the pearls in the bracelets in T's shop, but I love it. So far I've had no problems with knocking it about, but I do generally wear it when I'm sitting at the computer all day.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
now that is fun! i see it as a definite summer acessory.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
movie zombie|1330928729|3140941 said:
now that is fun! i see it as a definite summer acessory.

Thank you, MZ. I agree about the summer bit. The large pearl standing up does not go well with long sleeved shirts and coats in the winter. But, I think it will look great on bare, tanned arm. :cheeky: Like you say, just for fun. :wavey:

fluffypants

Rough_Rock
What a beautiful pearl! I check Kojima Pearls way too often and am itching to pull the trigger on a few items lol. The bracelet is very cool and unique, I haven't seen rubber used in jewelry very often but it looks hip without being trendy just like the T Lee's motto!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh, yeah, on a tan wrist! the simplicity yet elegance of it will go anywhere.

PearlsOfJoy

Rough_Rock
Trade
now that's an interesting bracelet! Does the loop put pressure on the pearl though? I'd be worried the constant pressure would wiggle the pearl off the post.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
PearlsOfJoy|1331060753|3141982 said:
now that's an interesting bracelet! Does the loop put pressure on the pearl though? I'd be worried the constant pressure would wiggle the pearl off the post.

I've been fiddling with the bracelet today, and it seems that most of the pressure from the rubber goes against the base. I dropped into the shop last week and T Lee was wearing her own tahitian bracelet that she has had for nearly 5 years. She said the one thing that does happen is that the rubber gets less elastic with age, so the bracelet ends up being tigher. So, I can expect to have to have the rubber replaced in a few years.

I will keep an eye on the pearl and check for any loosening, though. Thanks for the heads up. :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results