color
clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
westjenn|1329011371|3124346 said:
A good close-up of Sarah Michelle Gellar's set

Thats a cool set, very unusual- does anyone have any more specs/photos on it?

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Since I am a huge Real Housewives Fan I thought I would add some of the stunners :)

Bethenny Frankel

Hoppy reportedly showered Frankel's Upper East Side pad with candles and rose petals (and even dressed up her dog, Cookie) before surprising the reality TV star with a 6.50-carat pear-shaped center stone diamond ring accented with two side stones from jeweler Kristen Farrell. Um, the ring is a total of 8 carats!

bethenny.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kim Zolciak

Two weeks after getting engaged to Kroy Biermann, Real Housewife of Atlanta Kim Zolciak has Tweeted out a photo of her 10-carat ring for all to see. It's almost as large as the blowouts Kim has every season with NeNe Leakes...

kimzol.png

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
chel180|1330206934|3134481 said:
westjenn|1329011371|3124346 said:
A good close-up of Sarah Michelle Gellar's set

Thats a cool set, very unusual- does anyone have any more specs/photos on it?

It's a custom Cathy Waterman. The e-ring is very much like CW's thorn ring series, with the 'thorns' or 'vines' as the prongs for the stone. I've always loved this set.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have no idea who these people are but WOW look at this rock!

Apparently somebody called Wiz Khalifa (a Rapper I believe) has proposed to Amber Rose .......... even I would have said yes for this!

Amber engagement ring oval diamond.jpg

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow, huge rock! It also looks incredibly classy. The oval has great proportions and the solitaire lets the stone shine on its own, without a lot of conflicting details. Do my eyes deceive me or is it rose gold to seal the deal?

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Amys Bling|1330208748|3134508 said:
Kim Zolciak
Two weeks after getting engaged to Kroy Biermann, Real Housewife of Atlanta Kim Zolciak has Tweeted out a photo of her 10-carat ring for all to see. It's almost as large as the blowouts Kim has every season with NeNe Leakes...
That looks WAY bigger than 10 carats to me .... :Up_to_something:

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Close up of Jessica Biel's ring

Jess-ring.jpg

lid1yqe

Rough_Rock
Halle Berry e-Ring

HalleBerry_eRing.jpg

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Apparently Bethenny haloed her huge pear.

Frankel-New-engagement-ring.jpg

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Brad Pitt supposedly designed an engagement ring for Angelina Jolie and it's seen in this picture. It looks like a very large emerald cut.

angelina_engagement_ring.jpg

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Close up.. can't wait to see better pix!

bf55a9e8d55781b6_AP1204120242715wtmk.xxxlarge_1.jpg

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Closeup of Angelina's engagement ring. I think it is gorgeous!

angelina-jolie-8-440.jpg

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Another..

image.jpg

princessfeedme

Shiny_Rock
westjenn|1334513362|3171631 said:

Westjenn, your pic is awesome! Even CNN doesn't have a close up pic of the ring yet. However, I must say, I don't like it. I love Brad. I love Angelina. But the ring? :nono: Not at all (and I didn't like Jennifer Aniston's ring either). And this is coming from a step cut lover. It doesn't do anything to enhance the EC. It's so similar to the Duchess of Cornwall's ring, but Camilla's ring is more beautiful, imo. And is that yellow gold I see?

HollyS

Ideal_Rock

I don't care for this anymore than I liked Jennifer's ring. BUT, I think Jennifer's ring had more . . . personality. This design bores me, and I don't know why. Sometimes minimalism is simply too minimal. Expensive, rare, flawless, whatever the diamonds are, they don't seem to have much life in them. Could be the setting; could be the cut. *yawn*

susan498

Rough_Rock
Awesome ring! Best I've ever seen on PS. I hate frou frou and fruit salad on rings. This is great.

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
princessfeedme|1334571964|3172194 said:

Westjenn, your pic is awesome! Even CNN doesn't have a close up pic of the ring yet. However, I must say, I don't like it. I love Brad. I love Angelina. But the ring? :nono: Not at all (and I didn't like Jennifer Aniston's ring either). And this is coming from a step cut lover. It doesn't do anything to enhance the EC. It's so similar to the Duchess of Cornwall's ring, but Camilla's ring is more beautiful, imo. And is that yellow gold I see?

I do like an emerald cut in a beautiful setting...while this isn't the worst celebrity ring out there, I don't think the setting would be my first choice...it is a bit repetitive with the same cut down both sides...I agree, I like Camilla's ring better too, the proportions of the stones and the setting are nicer...

But the biggest thing that hit me about Angelina's ring? with all those kids, how is she going to keep it clean?! Assuming she washes her hands and her kids hands, etc., that style ring and those large clear stones will show every spec of dirt or moisture...not very practical for a mom to a lot of young kids. But I am a clean diamond fanatic, so that kind of a ring would make me :shock: trying to keep it clean!

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
I think looking at Jennifer A's ring and Angelina's you can definately say that Brad loves diamonds and lots of them!! Jennifer A's ring to me was very dated and trendy looking.. But he designed it himself as he did this one and I'm sure the design had some significance to them both.
I expected A.J. to have a colored stone of some kind- not sure why? Nevertheless- it's a one-of-a- kind and I hope they have a long and happy marriage. Can't wait to see more pix!!
Here's a pic of Jennifer Aniston's for those who haven't seen it..

ja ring.jpg

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
I thought the same thing about her keeping the ring clean! Maybe she'll be like a lot of people and wear a wedding band only & save this one for special outings/occasions?

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Since we were discussing Camilla's ring, here's a good close-up

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    581.6 KB · Views: 3,747

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
I've just been on the Daily Mail site where Angelina's ring is being panned. It's so lovely to come on here and read informed opinions on why some of you don't like it. I personally love it. I'd never choose anything like that for myself but I think it's elegant and cool. This woman isn't bling and sparkle and the ring snugs her finger and looks low key. I think Brad has nailed it as being Angelina. Does it look like rose gold? Someone on the Daily mail site thought it was based on Daniel K graduated baguette.

lid1yqe

Rough_Rock
Better pic of Halle Berry eRing

HalleBerry_eRing.jpg

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Found a side shot of Bethenny's redo. Love the sparkly split shank!

bethenny pear halo.jpg

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Polished|1334626499|3172937 said:
I've just been on the Daily Mail site where Angelina's ring is being panned. It's so lovely to come on here and read informed opinions on why some of you don't like it. I personally love it. I'd never choose anything like that for myself but I think it's elegant and cool. This woman isn't bling and sparkle and the ring snugs her finger and looks low key. I think Brad has nailed it as being Angelina. Does it look like rose gold? Someone on the Daily mail site thought it was based on Daniel K graduated baguette.

I just read that it's yellow gold.

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks westjenn. I wonder if we'll see a resurgence in yellow gold engagement rings for a while.

TwinkleStar

Shiny_Rock
Jake Owen (country singer)'s engagement ring - 2.5 carat oval with halo, E / SI1 (he made stats available in his interview):

JORing.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results