shape
carat
color
clarity

Gwen & J are MARRlED!!!! (w/pics)

Kiley

Rough_Rock
you were a beautiful bride! congratulations!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gwen I just saw your new avi and tag line so came to find this thread... CONGRATS! You two looked great, your dress in particular is lovely I love the lace sleeves!

And your MIL is a total wackadoo. You are a patient woman but since J did not previously see how she was, you did the right thing. I hope that you will not be living near them in the future. Another continent perhaps?
4.gif

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
I''m a little late, but I still wanted to send my congratulations!

My cousin''s in-laws sound somewhat similar...they wanted the wedding presents delivered to their home first so that they could see what everyone gifted, before the presents went the bride and groom''s home; and on, and on. I''m sorry DH''s mom is difficult to deal with, but I really commend you for doing everything you could to make peace. Hopefully she will come around and see what a wonderful woman you are; if not, she''s the one missing out.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Gwen, I just saw this!!

I am thrilled for you!
congratulations - many times over.

luvinlife

Shiny_Rock
one word. Beautiful.

congratulations, Gwen :)

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Thank you!! You are all too kind.
5.gif
9.gif
13.gif

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, I''m late to the party too. But congratulations! You looked lovely; I especially loved the shot of the two of you in the garden. And I''m glad that you and J are doing well, despite the mess with your MIL. Here''s to a hundred years of happiness for you two!

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
I''m late too, but just wanted to say Congratulations to you and J on being MARRIED! Enjoy being newlyweds, and I can''t wait to hear about your American style wedding later this month! I''m soooooo happy for the 2 of you!
emteeth.gif
emlove.gif
emteeth.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Dang!! I''m late for the party too!!! CONGRATS on your wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooo very happy for the two of you!!!!!!!!!!

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Gwen!!!

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Gwen & J are MARRlED!!!! (w/pics)

Gwen, even though this is REALLY late, I just now found your post about your wedding. CONGRATULATIONS (1 year late) on getting married. I use to read your posts in LIW, so I am so glad to hear you and J are married. Sorry for the MIL drama, that sucked. Anyway, just wanted you to know how happy I am for such a great person to have married her soul mate. I loved your photos!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes- congrats on your almost two year anniversary!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results