shape
carat
color
clarity

Natural White Hanandama and Tahitian Baroque Strands

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Well they are here. First of all, thanks for all those who gave me advise in my previous thread. Before I give stats and info, here is my first pic.

whiteandblack.jpg

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
So some info

Strand #1
8.0-8.5mm natural white Hanadama Akoya pearls
18 inches
Overtones - siver and rose (more silver than rose)

Overall, these are a beautiful strand of pearls. They have a very strong silver overtone, and a very light rose overtone. The silver overtone dominates these pearls, and the I think the the pearls are as white as they photograph, but the camera is missing the overtones, and when I get it is more subtle on photo than real life. But when I put them up against my Tiffany's pearl earrings, they are very similar and have a higher luster.

whitepearls.jpg

whitepearls1.jpg

whitepearls2.jpg

whiteandwhite.jpg

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Strand number 2
18 inch AA+ 8.8-11.8mm Tahitian Baroque Pearl Necklace
Dark body color
Green and Peacock overtones

So, this strand may have started an addiction to Tahitian's for me. The pearls seem to have more of a green body color, the overtones do not show up inside, but do show up in natural light. I see myself wearing this a lot, as they go with my more casual style. I like both strands, but this is the first time I have seen baroques in person, and I think they are better in person than on photo.

I have a few more photos, but husband is hungry. If you want more in natural light, let me know I and I will try take more this weekend.

neckblackpearl.jpg

neckblackpearl2.jpg

diamondandpearls1.jpg

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
Love those Hanadamas! Where did you get them again?

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
portoar|1328755023|3122139 said:
Love those Hanadamas! Where did you get them again?

Thanks you,

I got them at Pearls Paradise.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
:appl:
they are lovely....and even lovelier on you!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Beautiful pearls and neck! Good job girl! :appl:

cheers--Sharon

While the Hanadama are gorgeous... the tahitians are really fun! They both look great on you. It'll be easy to dress up and wear the whites, or dress casual and wear the tahitians.

They both compliment your skin tone very nicely :)

erinl

Brilliant_Rock
Both strands are beautiful! Congratulations!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone. It has been overcast the last few days and the sun finally broke today! I got to see the pearls in the sunlight. The white pearls look unreal. They loose the silver overtone, and the rose really pops and they overall look bright white. The photos I put up earlier actually capture the way way they look in sunlight really well.

movie zombie - thank you. I am glad I made the decision to get the larger size. My husband was worried at first, but now think the akoyas are perfect for me.

caunk-gal- thanks. I don't think I have ever received a complement on my neck before

Bean - Thank you - you are right that I have 2 different strands for 2 different occasions.

Erini - thank you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results