shape
carat
color
clarity

Need advice on OEC earrings

mylittlepretties

Rough_Rock
Hi! I am a lurker and a big fan of the OECs and transitionals. Love all of the pictures on this site. I have the opportunity to purchase 1.3 ctw OEC diamond studs and am wondering what a good price is for these? they are G/H SI2 but are eye clean and I think the symmetry is pretty good. They seem to be well matched. Would a price between 1650-1750 be a reasonable price? Any advice would be appreciated.

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
MLP, assuming the specs as represented is accurate, the stones and mountings are in good shape, I would say yes :)

Hope that helps!

mylittlepretties

Rough_Rock
Thank you HeartingDiamonds!

HeartingDiamonds|1328732838|3121860 said:
MLP, assuming the specs as represented is accurate, the stones and mountings are in good shape, I would say yes :)

Hope that helps!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
A very fair price in my limited experience.

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
That's about what I just paid for 1.31cttw OEC earrings. But, I had to find the pair myself, by gambling on separate stones.

I think if they look great, go for it!

We'll need pictures

mylittlepretties

Rough_Rock
Thanks all for your replies!

I decided to pass on the earrings. I am wondering what is usual price for OEC studs that are around 1.2-1.5 ctw? It really seems to vary and there isn't alot of resources where you can refer to do research on pricing. So I am finding it hard to know what is the usual price? I am ok with SI1/SI2 since they are earrings and I am ok with up to I in color.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results