shape
carat
color
clarity

PS Mommy Thread-Newborn to 12 months!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skippy! Hi Mama, That picture is soooooooo funny! Haha. They are getting so big! I can't believe Miles is crawling already! When did that start? Thanks for asking about S. S will have a little party. I'm baking her cake and will make strawberry frosting. A pink cake for my girly girl! :))

PT, Ava is sooooo adorable! She looks so warm and cozy in that cute footed sleeper! Really, she is a little doll. I can see why you're so in love! :love: Motherhood is AMAZING! I agree! Oh, and I can't believe they were able to get that sleeping newborn photo at 10 weeks! That picture is really priceless. So sweet!

Cupcake, L is so CUTE! Oh, I just love your photos. Her outfits are adorable too, particularly the dress in the second one. Where's it from? Have you heard back on the house yet? Not sure how long it takes to get a response on a short sale. I hope it works out. Glad to hear your DH is feeling better.

Charbie, A is just precious. I'm glad to hear that you're so happy with her pedi. I'm sure it makes all the difference.

IG, So happy to see you over here. :wavey: Avery is just perfect!! Those pictures are so good! You will treasure them always! How long are you able to take off from work?

Welli, Welcome! Ellie is so pretty! I love her name too! Re: food, pedi's all give their own recommendations, so you may want to check in again with yours. At 6 mos, ours said to stop purees and to feed her whatever we're eating, just to cut it up small enough for her so she wouldn't choke. He also said we didn't need to introduce one food at a time. He thinks that babies develop texture issues if they stay on purees for too long. Like I said, all drs are different, but this has worked well for us. So far, she eats everything, but doesn't really care for rice or other grains.

IHA, Liam is adorable! Did the pedi give any advice about the rash? S had a rash once on her back. No explanation. It just went away. I use Charlie's Soap for S's clothes. I have it on auto-delivery from amazon. Very convenient. How did his appointment go? How much did he grow? I don't think he's eating too much. Sounds like he's getting just what he needs. From everything that I've read, in most cases, babies are really not capable of eating beyond satiation.

DCG, :wavey: How are you? We need some new pictures mama!

AFU: My little baby will be one tomorrow! :praise: :appl: :love: A few photos from this week.

happy baby.JPG

i am a little person.JPG

i have a little friend.JPG

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
I know I owe everyone a post, but I thought I would at least share some long overdue photos. Enjoy!

S 3 mo.jpg

S 4 mo.jpg

S 5 mo.jpg

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
And a random assortment...

s with peas.jpg

yea for santa.jpg

S cooking.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
PT-Ava is ridiculously adorable with the 2012 ribbon! Oh my goodness! I can't believe how big she's getting already!

Skippy- I cannot believe the twins are so big! It seems like your shower was just a week ago!

IHA - I know exactly what you mean about not knowing what a parent's love is until you're one yourself.

Charbie - holy cow, Aubrey looks great! I LOVE the bear blanket! so cute!

CM - I love L's little owl outfit! I'm getting nervous about poopy diapers when starting solids...

DCG - I loved seeing the month by month pictures! Those are amazing!

Aralia has just hit 8 weeks. She's just around the 10 pound mark, maybe getting close to 22 inches and is enduring her first cold.

It's really amazing to me how young she is and how much personality she already has! We're working on the neck muscles and keeping that head steady. She is really stubborn, and any time we hold her upright she insists on holding her head up, even though it means she occasionally bashes her forehead into our cheeks instead of cuddling on our shoulders.

I've been having the hardest time going back to work. My office is really tiny (1 attorney, 12 assistants) and my boss called and asked me to come back 2.5 weeks after A was born. I haven't been working full time, since my husband and I can arrange our schedules so that I work Monday, Wednesday, Friday and my husband works Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and we don't have to pay for any childcare costs. But I DO NOT WANT TO WORK anymore. At all. I just want to hang out with A all day, even though it's a hundred times more stressful than work is.

IMG00695-20120116-2029.jpg

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Hope it's OK if I pop in to join you ladies!

My sons, Connor Joseph and Noah Christopher, were born last Wednesday, January 11th. The boys were born at 36 weeks, but were able to go home with me when we were discharged 4 days later. We've had a good week of sleep and nursing, and we're so excited to embark on the parenthood adventure :bigsmile:

I've attached a pic of the boys from when they were 3 days old. They already look a little different from this photo, but I love it!

BrothersFileSize.jpg

honey22

Ideal_Rock
OMG Charbie!! I have to delurk and say what an absolute cute pie your daughter is. That photo is just beyond gorgeous.

Oh my, my ovaries are just aching looking at all these PS babies!! I can't wait to start to TTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DCG - Yay! :appl: I'm so glad you posted photos! Adorable!! I love the first Christmas photo! Hope you're doing well. Check in when you have time. I know it can be hard to post sometimes!

FC - I can't believe your boss called you back that soon. I've never heard of a lawyer with 12 assistants. You'd think the 11 others could help back you up. Unbelievable. Did you go?

Krissie - What beautiful boys!! :love: I love their names!! How are things going? You always seem to take everything in stride. Do you have family helping? Or is it just you and your DH? Looking forward to hearing more about your boys when you have time.

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to post another photo of S!! This is from a playdate yesterday. She made a new friend! Hee-hee!

sams new friend.JPG

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all! I have not been on PS in a verrrrry long time, but I wanted to share with you all my son Luke, he is almost 2 weeks shy of 10 months. First time mommy....

My SIL owns a photography business and has a studio in her home, we took some holiday pics.

Lukeie.jpg

Cupcake*Muffin

Shiny_Rock
LV---the dress is actually a onesie I got from Gap and tutu from Target. Haha. I love the tutu! Your little one is so cute! That pic with the dog is so sweet!

Skippy-- I love that pic of your boys telling secrets. So freaking adorable! L has the Rock and Play and only sleeps in it for naps at the Nanny's. She has been in her own crib since she was 3 weeks old. Never had a transition so I don't know how it works, she was in the R and P up until then and then the crib.

Freke--You had your baby! congrats!

All the babies are adorable!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Loves Vintage|1327149470|3108147 said:
FC - I can't believe your boss called you back that soon. I've never heard of a lawyer with 12 assistants. You'd think the 11 others could help back you up. Unbelievable. Did you go?
LV - Yes I went. She practices Social Security Disability law and she always has at least 350 clients. Part of the reason she called me back so soon was because 2 assistants quit (one got a job in her actual field - architecture, the other had an extended family medical emergency across the country), one went to the east coast for three weeks for the holidays and then had jury duty for 2 weeks, and then another one had a 2 week intersession class that was all day.

While I say there are 12 assistants, 2 of them exclusively write medical summaries, 2 of them exclusively write legal documents, one works part time closing files and other clerical stuff, and one is the office manager/legal assistant.

So out of the 12 assistants, that left one plus the office manager to answer phones and take care of appointments.

So yeah. But I had to go back because I didn't have any leave and I needed to pay for our health insurance. Plus my laptop crapped out on me and I've been selling everything I own to buy a new one.

But enough sob story! Back to the adorable bebe pictures!

IMG_2252-1.JPG

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Freke I am sorry that work is rough, and really really sorry that you had to go back so soon!!!!! hang in there, it will get better one way or another! (at least that's what I am telling myself). I actually quit my job a few weeks ago and hopefully just landed a new one with better environment, shorter commute, and more flexibility...

Aralia is a.dor.a.ble!!!! So precious!!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Mommas!!! Evan and Miles are Sleeping Through the Night; a couple of days before they hit 9 (7 adjusted) months they STTN 2 nights in a row and I was so exhausted when they weren't that hubby and I decided we need to help them continue to STTN. Last night they didn't wake at all! :D They never cry and just need the sound machine and paci and blankie to fall back asleep, yay!!! Can you hear me woooohoooing. lol :bigsmile: :bigsmile: The next big step will be transitioning them from the Rock and Sleeps to their cribs. Miles has bad reflux and he needs to stay upright but I guess we need to figure out if he is okay now, he hasn't had so many spit ups.

Oh and the babies love baby food; my husband loves making their food for them. He is too funny, if the babies don't like what he makes he gets slightly hurt. lol ;-) It is fun to try out new items and see the faces they make. Evan loves just about everything; I think he is going to be our good little eater; Miles has his likes and dislikes.

Lately since the weather has been soooo nice we take them for a walk in the BOB. They love their BOB and never have cried going for a walk in it; in general they are pretty happy go lucky little babies :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZOE ~~ thank you for friend your sweet words on my boys :halo:

LV ~~~ Happy Birthday to Samantha!!!! Wow, the time flew; she is so beautiful and sweet!! :love: How was her birthday? I love the picture w/her new friend. hehe Miles started crawling just a few days ago!

DCGATOR ~~ Sophia is beautiful; wow, she has grown!!! :love: Great pictures!!!

FREKE ~~ the week after my shower they were born; it has flown!!! A is so adorable!!! :love:

KRISSIE ~~ yay for another twin momma of boys!!! They are so precious!!! :love: :love: They look identical; are they?

ROSEBUD ~~ I remember you!!! Aw your son is adorable!!! :love: woohoo for 10 months!

BELLA ~~ how is your little one?

CUPCAKE ~~ how are you? beautiful pics!!! we need some more please.

DSC_1828.JPG

DSC_1850.JPG

parrot tulips

Brilliant_Rock
Skippy - Ava is the sweetest thing in the world when she's being held. If you put her down, however, it's hit or miss on whether or not she'll be fussy. The NICU nurses used to joke about how if she wasn't happy, she let it be known. :) Still, I can't get enough of her. I'm not sure if I should start being more consistent with trying to establish a routine and putting her to sleep in her bedroom (rather than her bouncy chair in the living room)...? With the actual age and adjusted age, I get so confused sometimes. And that picture of Evan and Miles looking like they're sharing a secret is just precious. It's images like that that make me a little...wistful about losing out on being a twin momma. I'm so glad to hear your boys are starting to STTN! Hopefully you'll be able to catch up on some well deserved rest.

Freke - Boo on going back to work sooner than you would have liked. But Aralia really is gorgeous. Your story about her trying to keep her head up made me laugh, because Ava tries to do the exact same thing.

LV - I LOVE that picture of Samantha with her canine friend. You get the best pictures of her! I hope she had a wonderful birthday. As for the sleepy newborn pictures - Ava was a preemie, so while she was 10 weeks old in the picture, the photo was technically taken the day before she should have been born.

DCG - I'm glad you stopped in to post pics! What a sweet little bundle you have. I love seeing everyone's baby photos.

Krissie - Congrats on your handsome little boys!

Rosebud - Those are lovely pictures your SIL took. You're so lucky to have a photographer in the family! I had to look around for ages to find a newborn photographer we could afford. Most of the nicer ones in our area cost $1000+ if you want a copy of the images on CD, which was way more than we were comfortable spending.

AFU - We recently got back the rest of the pictures from our newborn session. I'm so happy with them. We did the photos in lieu of Christmas gifts for each other, and I'm so glad we did.

coral.jpg
lime.jpg
blush.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
PT ~~ Ava is so gorgeous! Oh my gosh the last picture of her makes me want to gobble her up! hehe Those cheeks and eyelashes. :love: :love: Thanks about my boys. aw hugs momma, I am sorry.

I think that is the best Christmas gift; those photos are amazing and you look fabulous. I love the blue dress you choose!

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
Hello my favorite mommies,

I am so sorry it has taken me so long to write, but things have been crazy to say the least. In any event, it looks like we have a whole group of new mommie so I have a lot of catching up to do!

PT - OMG, she is absolutely the cutest little peanut! Welcome to 2012 indeed. Those newborn photos are just great! I :love: your furry baby too...Btw, just a thought, but if you do something similar on Valentine's Day, say with little wings, she will absolutely be the cutest Cupid, :bigsmile:

Skippy - What studs you have on your hands! How can they not flirt, with cuteness like that ;)) Congrats on the boys STTN, I bet you are soo releived to have some rest. That's also really exciting that they are started to crawl and roll, watch out world! As for the secrets pic, they look like they are going to be up to tons of trouble as they grow up :cheeky: I am envious that you are making your own babyfood. I really wanted to do that for S, but I just don't have the time right now. I know that is probably a bs excuse too, since I could technically do it on the weekend, but maybe I will get my act together soon. As for the boys, interesting food likes/dislikes. S :love: peas, and apparently most kids don't like them? Did they both like brocolli? I would like to try that next, but have to make it since no one offers it in the Stage 1 baby food organically. I also have carrots on my list, so I will let you know whether S is in the Miles or Evan camp on that one. Oh, and to answer your question, S is about 5.5 months.

IHA - What a big guy you got there, and how handsome he is :naughty: I am sorry that Liam has been sick these past few weeks, but hopefully it will get better soon. As for the rash, I can't help you too much there. We use the Tide Free and Clear with S, and so far so good (knock on wood). Regarding the poopy thing, I would try some apple prune juice for babies by Gerber. My pedi said I can give S an ounce or two when she is constipated. It usually does the trick. That being said, we don't give it all the time and usually S has a hard like poop followed by a looser one (though not runny). Each kid is different though, so do ask your pedi.

Wellism - Welcome mommy :wavey: Congrats on such a beautiful little peanut. Ellie is adorable. Also congrats on your new LO, how exciting! As for the food thing, I am still working on introducing new foods, so I can't help to much, but I would be interested to see what everyone says. Hopefully you can find the info you are looking for and a few new friends along the way. Take care!

IG - YEAH for joining this thread, so happy to see you over here :appl: I have to say that your new little angel is just precious. The photographer got your LO in some great poses! So how did the party go? Did you get some fun things?

Charbie - I am soooo glad to hear that little Ms A is doing well. It sounds like you have an amazing team of medical professionals to help you manage A's condition, so hopefully you will be able to worry a little less on that end. And she is tooo cute, especially those big baby blues. You guys take care and do come back with some more pics when you get a chance.

Cucpcake - Good to see you back in here as well. Wow, L is getting so big. It sounds like you have your hands full with the standing/balancing and an empty pantry to boot, lol. She most definitely is eating like a champ. Not to shabby for a toothless one too, hehe. As for the house hunting, I wish you lots of luck. We are in the process of building right now, and I know the whoe new house thing can be stressful. Do keep us up to date on how it's going. That's awesome news about DH feeling better and hopefully the 2nd lawsuit is done and dusted. Looking forward to hearing more about L.

LV - OMG, S is going to be 1 already, where did the time go? She really is getting so big. I :love: that cardi too. Great shot with her new furry friend. Btw, what are you plans to celebrate Miss S b-day?

Freke - Welcome to the mommies thread :wavey: I really like her name, her pretty. Sorry to hear she is sick, but hopefully she is feeling better now. As for the work siutation, that is a bit nuts. Don't let your boss pressure you in to coming back fulltime before you are ready. Otherwise, enjoy your little angel, and let us know if you have any questions, etc.

Krissie - So great to see you in here dear, welcome to you and your handsome boys :wavey: I remember back when we were all trying to get pg, and know look at us, mommies :bigsmile: I am glad to hear that the boys are doing well despite their early arrival. I hope you find some good advice here, although I am sure Skippy will give you all kinds of great twin boy tales. Btw, I forgot to ask, are the boys identical or fraternal?

Rosebud - Welcome to the mommy group. Mr. Luke is quite handsome. We look forward to hearing more from you and your precious son :D

AFU - S is doing pretty good. She just got over a week long bout with an ear infection and possible teathing, so life was not so grand to say the least. The poor thing was up 2-3 times per night last week, so sleep was for mommy was not happening. But, I think she is finally feeling better with respect to the ears, so that's good. As for the teeth, I think I can see 2 chompers on the bottom starting to make their way up to the top, so very exciting! As far as food is concerned, we started the rice around Christmas time and now have progressed to some baby foods. So far, she :love: peas, will tolerate sweet potatoes, and I think may be allergic to bananas :knockout: We are going to try out some carrotts tonight though, and see how that goes. I am also hoping to try pears in the morning rotation this weekend, so I can watch her for any reactions. Otherwise, she is growing like a little weed and was almost 16 pounds at the doc last week. She can say mama (though not necessarily related to me) and is working on dada. She is also getting better at staying sitting up, though can't quite pull herself to a sitting position. As for DH and I, we are both kinda busy now, especially me with working will 6 ot 7 every night :evil: DH also starts his one weekend a month treck for grad school this weekend, so we are going to fly solo here. Then next week I am back in DC for a few days, so S and daddy will try out some solo time for the first time. Wish us luck! Also, as my 30th b-day/need some mommy and daddy time, DH and I are going to spend a long weekend in Vegas in a few weeks. Although it will be wierd to leave the LO without DH or I for the first time, I know she will have a blast with granny and auntie. Anywho, I will stop monopolizing the thread and get back to work here. Take care mommas and keep posting those adorable pics!

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just wanted to pop into say you guys have the CUTEST kids!

PT,I love how Ava is a peanut but still had chubby cheeks! :love:

LV, catch you on the flip side! :bigsmile:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well now I know where the real gems hangout! I have two teenagers (no, I have not attached photos as its about this age the cuteness gene goes dormant until they leave home - heh heh). But you all have beautiful, adorable, big eyed wonders and I am so envious! Congratulations to those sleeping through the night and to the rest of you: it really will happen to you.

Kiss their wonderful smelling heads from me,

-Minou

Oh, and keep 'em coming - photos and babies!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey: Rosebud, Luke is so cute! I love his name too. How fortunate to have a photographer in the family! Hope to see you around her more soon with stories about your handsome boy. Welcome!

Cupcake, I meant to ask about the other dress (I think it was in the last photo, with short sleeves.) I haven't seen anything like that where I've been shopping. I have yet to make it to H&M, where they apparently have great baby clothes. Unfortunately, it involves going to the mall. Ours is really bad, but maybe I'll go this weekend.

Freke, You are a trooper! I guess you have to do what you have to do. It's just a shame that she would call you back so soon. At least you and your DH are able to work your schedules out so that you can both be home with her. She is a very pretty baby! :love: Love the last photo you posted. My baby used to sleep like that all the time (arms up), and it was just the cutest thing ever!! Enjoy these early days!!!!!

Skippy, You have a new camera, right? Your recent photos are stunning! That's a really great photo of you and Miles! You look so happy!

PT, OH.MY.GOODNESS. Pure sweetness! Ava is so unbelievably cute!!!! What a great photographer you found and what great props she had. I had newborn photos. S was spilling out of some of her props because she was too big (10 pounds then). We never got any of those good sleepy photos like you have either, which is what prompted me to ask about it. You will treasure those photos always. And, Puppmom called it. Those cheeks are wonderful!!

DCG, You are always so busy! I don't know how you do it all. I basically stay home and sometimes go to the library. Haha! Well, work too, but I haven't been traveling at all.

My baby is one year old! Her party was more or less canceled due to snow, but we still had her cake and put up decorations. She loved the cake, but is such a dainty eater, that she didn't make much of a mess. Sweet baby girl!

DSC_4223.JPG

DSC_3913.JPG

DSC_3842.JPG

DSC_3980.JPG

lili

Ideal_Rock
DC--
Sophia is getting so big!!
:love: :love: the one where she's cutting out the cookie dough.
So cute!

LV--
Happy 1st Birthday to your lovely Sam.
Such a girly girl.

Skippy--
Handsome little fellas.
Your E's big brown eyes kill me every time ^.^

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks ladies! Your babes are all so adorable!! I love looking at the pics. Yes, we are fortunate to have SIL, she does a great job and being in the family, we get the hookup :appl:

Luke will be 10 months on the 3rd of Feb, and can't believe how much time as flown by!! Right now, his recent milestone is walking!! He's been being very brave taking steps here and there and he can make it clear across the room without falling down. He loves to dance too, we put on music for him and he starts shaking his little booty around, it is adorable!!! So precious.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Evan and Miles each got their first little tooth!!! :D eeeeeeeeeee, it IS the CUTEST thing! lol The boys still STTN most nights which is fantastic! :D They are 17.4 lbs (Evan) and 18.6 lbs (Miles)

Lili, thank you friend!!! I love seeing pics of your daughter!!!

LV, awww, looks like a wonderful little celebration; she is a doll!!! Happy 1st birthday to both of you!!!

DCGATOR, yay for trying all sorts of new foods. How did the carrots go? Happy 30th; how was Vegas?? yay!!! wohoo for 16 lbs!

PT, how is Ava? hugs!

How are all the mommas and babies??

parrot tulips

Brilliant_Rock
LV - S is just gorgeous! You always seem to get the best photos of her. Sorry to hear her birthday celebration was cancelled, but glad to hear you did an intimate family party. :)

Skippy - Awww...their first teeth! Was it terribly uncomfortable for Evan and Miles having them come through? Glad to hear the boys are starting to STTN more consistently. What's your secret!?! We sort of let Ava call the shots at the moment, feeding on demand, then either playing with her or putting her down for a nap, depending on how drowsy she is.

Ava will be 4 weeks adjusted on Monday. At her Friday appointment, she weighed in at 8lbs 7oz, so she's small, but has been consistently gaining roughly 1oz/day. She's decided that she enjoys being quite fussy during the late afternoon/early evening, but fortunately seems to sense the difference between night and day. During the day, it's a challenge to get her down for a nap unless you're holding her, and even then, you can tell it's rarely a deep sleep. She sleeps soundly at night, waking for 2-3 feedings (if you include the 5am feed), and goes to sleep immediately afterward with zero effort. The thing I'm looking most forward to at the moment, is the day she smiles a genuine smile that's not just some involuntary muscle reflex.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
PT, I followed the NICU routine the best I could and did feed play sleep, kind of like Baby Wise. I knew a lot of parents that would cut out the night feeds but I couldn't; then one night they STTN and then did it again. I do make sure to feed them a lot at their 6pm feed right before bed. If they are full it keeps them STTN. aww, I bet she is smiling at you!!! She is such a doll! My guys are small too; I think preemies tend to be on the small size. You are doing a great job!!! she is precious!!! more pics please. Oh and mine are STTN 9 mo nonadjusted

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay this is totally crazy!!! So yesterday Miles had 1 tooth and then I looked in his mouth just because little teeth are so cute :love: and a 2nd tooth was there?!??! It just pop in!!!! I guess now I need to start brushing their teeth before bed :o
Evan didn't have a second tooth pop in yet.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone, I figure I ought to jump in when I can, instead of feeling guilty for not keeping up. My daughter Juniper was born full term in early December in a planned homebirth, and is now 8 weeks old. She is smiling up a storm. Overall, we keep joking she must have read the manual, as she came out knowing her nights from her days and each time we think she is doing something new and amazing, sure enough it is whatever she was "supposed" to be doing that week. For instance, her hands are currently her favorite "toy". val.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Juniper is gorgeous!!! Congrats!! :appl: :appl: I am glad you joined this thread, welcome!!! can't wait to hear more about Juniper

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
Hello my favorite mamas,

I hope everyone is doing well. it has been a rainy day, which is making me kinda sleepy, but I am trying to pull through. Anywho, back to catching up now...

Puppmom and Minou - Thanks for the compliments. We will definitely keep the photos coming, though I may take a break on more babies for a bit, lol.

LV - S looks absolutely adorable in her birthday ensemble. Where did you get that from? I am sorry to see you move on from this thread, but I look forward to seeing you when my S makes the jump. As for the busyness, its just how it is right now, so might as well roll with it.

Lili - Hello my dear, how nice to see you. Thanks for the photo love. It was a small miracle to keep S from not sticking her hands in her mouth, but we managed, lol. I really need to make my way over to the big girl thread so I can see some photos from your LO. How are things going with you? Everything good?

Rosebud - How exciting (and yet terrifying) that Luke is walking, lol. Please do post some action shots or at least some of him shaking his bon-bon to the music. :bigsmile:

Skippy - Yikes, it's tooth time over at the Skippy household. S has yet to break through yet, but the two bottoms ones are justing waiting for the right time, I guess. If they brake through while we are gone, I am going to be bummed though. As for the carrots, thigns did NOT go well. The poor baby wouldn't go to sleep that night and was being fussy, so I thought gas or something. Well, I put her in bed with me to sleep and about an hour later she wakes up and pukes twice, all over the place. Lesson learned, no more carrots. :knockout: As for my b-day, it's not till Thursday, and then Vegas on Friday.

PT - That is funny about Ms Fussy pants. At least she does that during the day though and not the middle of the night. She sounds like she has a pretty good sleep pattern going on though. The first smile is definitely heartwarming. I'm sure it will be here soon ;))

Mayachel - Welcome to the mommy's thread :wavey: We look forward to hearing all about you and Juniper. I do love that name btw, very exotic and it flows well. I :love: her little pic too, what pinchable cheeks!

Freke, IG and Krissie - How are you ladeis doing, still hanging in there?

Basil, Charbie, Tao, Deelight, CDN, IHA, Elle and any other missing mammas - How are you ladies doing? We would love to hear from you and see your precious LO's!

AFU - Things are going well. S will be 6 months on Saturday. I can't beleive how fast it has flown by already! :o She is going for her 6 month appointment on Thursday, so I should have the latest stats on her. She will also get her ears pierced too :bigsmile: Finally, people will stop calling her a boy for crying out loud! S has become quite the little food hound too. She still :love: her peas, but will eat sweet potatoes or squash for dinner. She also loves pears in the morning, and we just started apples, so I am hoping she tolerates those. I still haven't tried bananas again since she broke out and I will NOT be serving carrots again, as she violently threw those up, poor thing. Needless to say, we are proceeding with new foods with caution, but she definitely enjoys real food and the new textures. She is getting a better handle on the speaking thing, and will say mama and dada and baba, though of course I don't think she knows what they mean. As for me, my b-day is on Thursday and daddy and I are headed off to Vegas on Friday, woohoo. Well, back to the grind now so I can leave without taking work with me. Take care ladies and see you when I get back (if not before).

taovandel

Brilliant_Rock
Hey everyone! I'm a bad PSer but just wanted to chime in and say that the babies are too cute! Woohoo for Teeth and 1st Birthday's and new babies!

Violet is doing great! She just started blowing kisses and pointing to her nose when asked where her nose is (She probably is thinking we are the dumbest parents ever because we are always asking where her nose is...) She has two teeth and is starting to stand a bit on her own (like 5 seconds at a time..but hey whatever!) She'll be 10 months tomorrow...she's growing up waaaaay too fast.

I'll try and update with a picture in a few minutes.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results