shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you ID Jewelry and Luann!

JR0105

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone! First I want to thank everyone that writes these reviews as I found the above while rooting around on PS. I am getting married in August and have begun to look for a wedding band. My stone is a solitaire princess 2.25 carats set in platinum. It is a beautiful stone as my fiance went for quality over size when buying it and I am so glad that he did! I had my heart set on a 3 carat eternity band , princess cut in platinum. I am going for a "blingy" look without being ostentatious. I went to see Luann and realized I did not like the look of the above. It was so chunky and really took away from my stone. She suggested 9 diamonds going around in princess cut set in platinum about 1 carat total weight. I could NOT believe how gorgeous it looked with my stone! It was still substantial without overshadowing my e-ring. She could have sold me an eternity band especially knowing what my fiance was willing to spend. This ring is 1/3rd the cost of the eternity band. She was so honest with me and made great suggestions. I didn't feel like she was trying to sell me the most expensive item. She really wanted it to look great and for me to like it. So we will both get our rings here. I strongly suggest going here esp. if you live in the NY area and can pop in. I told them I got thier name from PS and they had so much positive feedback on here. Thank you so much all! Best Regards! This a great website and so helpful.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great news! Can you post us a teaser shot - before the August wedding? :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

JR0105

Rough_Rock
Hi! Yes - I am not the most tech savvy person- pathetic for a 34 year old - I know! I am probably the only one on the planet who does not have Facebook lol... When it is ready I'll take a pic of both together and let everyone know how it came out. I am really an example of how you need to see something and try it together and how bigger is not always better! I was obsessed with getting a three carat eternity band and when I saw it , it just didn't look good. Of course, when I called my fiance at work to report all this I got a big I TOLD YOU SO lol....

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's funny - Sorry about the "I told you so..."! They sting for a while, those ones :lol: :lol: :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results