shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Vows - Second Time Around

Sparkly_Girl

Rough_Rock
Hi All... Well, we have a wedding coming up in less than two months! My fiance and I are getting married on St. Martin with our combined 4 children and two close friends of ours at the end of March. I am looking for wedding vow ideas that will incorporate vows to our children, as well as each other. Also, any ideas to incorporate the kids into the ceremony itself.

Details: The boys (one his, one mine) are both 12 years old. They will both be his groomsmen/best men. My son, Ethan, will also walk me down the "aisle" (beach) and "give me away." My daughters are 10 and 11 and are going to be my maids of honor. Are there any ideas you have to include them even more or to help symbolize the union of not just the two of us, but our entire family?

Cheers,
Bridget

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
For the ceremony itself, check out this book: The Wedding Ceremony Planner

It has suggested lines and ways to incorporate the children into your ceremony.

You're getting married on the beach, you could do a full-family sand ceremony with 6 different colors of sand. You could also present each of them with a small and similar token of affection during the ceremony and as you're doing it, say a little about what each brings to the new, blended family. Just a few thoughts.

Congratulations and good luck!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results