shape
carat
color
clarity

Henri Daussi Cushion Halo E-Ring

MrsDrP

Shiny_Rock
My brand new fiancé gave me this gorgeous ring over the weekend. I picked out the loose stone and the setting a few months ago, but this is the first time I have seen them together and I am completely in love!!! :love:

The setting and diamond are by Henri Daussi, and the halo part of the setting was made to fit around the diamond perfectly. No gaps and no spaces.The setting is 18kt palladium WG, rhodium plated, and 0.60ctw. The diamonds end at 4 and 8 o'clock.

I don't know the exact specs on the center stone because the certificate is still with the appraiser. But from what I can remember it is G/VS1. I think the diamond is around 1 ct. I'll post back with the corrected specs if I need to.

The diamond is very interesting, but unfortunately I haven't been able to get a good picture of it yet. I'm going to try a photo shoot with a real camera later on. It is a cushion, but it has step cuts in it like an emerald or a criss-cut.

I can't say enough how much I adore this ring! They did such a good job on it!! They did everything I asked and set the diamond nice and high for me. The setting itself is high too so that I can pair almost any wedding band with it that I want.

My ring size is 4.5 for reference!

I apologize if the pictures are sideways....I'm still trying to figure this whole mac thing out. :bigsmile:

ering5.jpg

ering4.jpg

ering3.jpg

ering2.jpg

MrsDrP

Shiny_Rock
A few of it in the box, and one perspective shot :D

ering1.jpg

ering7.jpg

ering8.jpg

ering6.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, congrats!!

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is perfection! :love: Congrats!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow Mrs.DrP that's beautiful!!! What a lovely setting too - looks so good on your pretty hands! Congrats and enjoy your engagement and gorgeous ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results