shape
carat
color
clarity

* New additions to my bling family *

winternight

Brilliant_Rock
I love the new pics! I love how your the color of Prada bag goes so nicely with the set!! Prada is one of my favorite handbag designers!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! I have to admit that I was skeptical of the butterfly thing on the pendant but it looks AMAZING on the finished product. The delicate light pink of the stones is such a wonderful color.

fussykiki

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Chloe and distracts!

Movie zombie - I have just order the stones for her today and it would take a while for then to come to HK. We are looking online for more ideas and hopefully it will be another adorable set.

Winternight - i got that bag during honeymoon in Paris. You can't believe how hard it is to find sth nice, coz everything is our of stock!!

Distracts - I was worried about the design first too. But I am glad I went ahead with it. I look forward to try sth new next time but it will take a long while coz I paid a big sum of tax two weeks ago. :blackeye:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
you are very generous to assist your SIL with this project. :appl:

do you mind sharing which vendor you are using for the stones?

jjdav

Shiny_Rock
Wow! :love:

What a fantastic set, the local jeweler did a great job, too bad they're so far away :))

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG...I love them, especially the pendant!!!

fussykiki

Shiny_Rock
movie zombie|1327255175|3108818 said:
you are very generous to assist your SIL with this project. :appl:

do you mind sharing which vendor you are using for the stones?

It is a fun process and I enjoy it every much. I am glad to ask me to help. That means my set is actually not bad. Hahaha.

I got the stones from Clear Cut Gems. I think I found him thru random search at google one day. Turn out it was a great experience.

fussykiki

Shiny_Rock
jjdav|1327258400|3108856 said:
Wow! :love:

What a fantastic set, the local jeweler did a great job, too bad they're so far away :))

Come visit Hong Kong. We have many great boutique jewel shops here.

MrsBettyBoop

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous pieces and those stones are just the perfect color! I love how he sent you pictures during the cutting process.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
some nice stones at their website, fussy!

like your husband, i keep thinking the added decoration is a flower! please excuse me for repeating that and not recognizing it as a butterfly..... :(sad

fussykiki

Shiny_Rock
movie zombie|1327299469|3109387 said:
some nice stones at their website, fussy!

like your husband, i keep thinking the added decoration is a flower! please excuse me for repeating that and not recognizing it as a butterfly..... :(sad

No worries. Even I think it looks like a flower. I guess the proportion of the diamonds is a bit off. The pear shape diamonds are a bit too big.

sillysweetie

Rough_Rock
Hi Kiki,

Congrats on the gorgeous set! I LOVE delicate pink! :love:

Would you mind sharing the name of the jeweler and the rough price point for the settings? I agree that it would have costed much more in the States.

fussykiki

Shiny_Rock
sillysweetie|1327335990|3109605 said:
Hi Kiki,

Congrats on the gorgeous set! I LOVE delicate pink! :love:

Would you mind sharing the name of the jeweler and the rough price point for the settings? I agree that it would have costed much more in the States.

The shop is called Wah Mei, I have replied your other post re details of the shop. The rough price of setting all three things are about a bit more than 6 cheapest version of iPhone 4S.... The setting is not cheap with the high gold and diamond price. But I can't resist, I rather have good craftmanship than going to somewhere cheaper... I am not going to buy things for a very very long time..... :knockout: :knockout: :knockout:

MeganR

Rough_Rock
Trade
I seem to be in the minority here but I immediately thought of a butterfly when I first saw your set. It looks just like the butterfly saw your necklace and thought it would be a nice place to rest. Wear them in good health, they're lovely! :wavey:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful set! I like the color of the tourmalines. Very feminine.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty set, and I love the Prada bag!

fussykiki

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Megan, Lisa and TL!

I'd like to thanks all fellow PSers. A year ago, I know nth about colored stones, but after reading so many posts here I finally have some basic knowledge and be able to have a set that many of you adore. PS forum becomes my daily read. I hope I can save up $ to have more colored stone jewelry made. :love: :love:

sillysweetie

Rough_Rock
fussykiki|1327338407|3109643 said:
The shop is called Wah Mei, I have replied your other post re details of the shop. The rough price of setting all three things are about a bit more than 6 cheapest version of iPhone 4S.... The setting is not cheap with the high gold and diamond price. But I can't resist, I rather have good craftmanship than going to somewhere cheaper... I am not going to buy things for a very very long time..... :knockout: :knockout: :knockout:

Hi Kiki, thanks for sharing the info. When you say all 3 items, did you mean the ring, earrings and pendant? I guess the setting of the ring alone would have cost a big chunk of cash in the States.

fussykiki

Shiny_Rock
sillysweetie|1327422037|3110474 said:
fussykiki|1327338407|3109643 said:

Hi Kiki, thanks for sharing the info. When you say all 3 items, did you mean the ring, earrings and pendant? I guess the setting of the ring alone would have cost a big chunk of cash in the States.

Yes, all the ring, earrings and pendant. The setting cost of the ring is about 50% of the total cost.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results