shape
carat
color
clarity

PrimeStyle Review Very Happy

anna_huff

Rough_Rock
My fiancée surprised me with this gorgeous ring in April and I couldn’t stop looking at it. The quality and style of this ring is like no other. It was truly something special. I would have recommended that ring because it truly signified the love we have for one another. Unfortunately a few weeks later I lost my center stone. I was devastated. Now today I just received a brand new ring and this ring literally took my breath away. It is stunning and shines in the light and draws your attention in. I love it! I would absolutely recommend this to those men looking to find the perfect ring for their wife to be. Congrats on all my fellow ladies that have received this one. It's gorgeous. This engagement ring is perfect for me now. It was hard for him to pick a matching band just for the simple fact that it looked fantastic with everything we looked at. Of course we were able to find the right one for us, and there are many other beautiful settings that it looks great with for anyone else that has looked at this engagement ring. The 1 carat is good too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results