shape
carat
color
clarity

What Jewelry Are You Wearing Today?

blueiris

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi|1326315004|3100631 said:
Beautiful Blueiris!!! love your 5 stone - can you share the details on that pretty little piece of bling???

Not rigid... hahaha!! :lol: :lol: That's funny :bigsmile:

What's that you say, rigid? Pffffft! Not me, no how, no way! ;))

Thank you for the compliment on my five-stone ring. Look in the thread "My new rings from BGD!" and you'll see some photos of my five stone there with some details (I think maybe page 3 or 4?) It's a Nightingale from BGD.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gracias... shall go on over now. I'm the same - not rigid at all ----- nope.... not me :naughty: :roll: I like a routine - I thrive on it actually. Predictability keeps me calm and not stressed out. UGH - hate stress....

any how, thanks Blueiris!

and today, ering is back for its replating "spa week", so have the new morganite halo pear on my LH w my WB and grandmothers plat/diamond WB, RHR is a diamond/sapphire ring, Tiffany necklace, BGD studs (those are always in - I had them cemented in place - LOL!) and a pandora bracelet.

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
Today am wearing my ruby and diamond platinum three stone flanked by two 14k micro pave bands on my left hand and a y and w gold pink sapphire flanked by tsavorites on my right hand. No bracelets as my arthritis is really bothering me, pink sapphire studs and my ever-present swan necklace.

I love reading what other people are wearing!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I went green today. I wore my ering, wring, green sapphire set (RHR, studs, solitaire pendant, bracelet) and diamond tennis bracelet.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Dreamer_D|1326259724|3100142 said:
Circe|1326206930|3099299 said:
Home with the baby, who's suffering through his first cold, so it's my stand-bys: graduated star studs in the two smaller holes in my ears, IDJ 1.43 tcw studs in the primary piercing, my 2.5 transitional anniversary ring, and my 1.3 bezel pear pendant.

That sounds like more than I thought it would. I also wear my tiara in the bath. :saint:

Funny thing is, kid's already a PS'r because he is absolutely mesmerized by the diamonds ....

My darling Circe, I thought you would never take off your original e-ring :tongue:

(I mean, I thought you were planning to wear it as well as your upgrade, but it sounds like maybe you are wearing the honkin rock solo?)

My fingers haven't shrunk back down to size yet! It gives me a sad. :errrr:

I'm hoping by the time I shed the baby weight, at least some of it will come off my knuckles - if not, off to resize I will go. It'll work for my e-ring, but I admit, it makes me worry about some of my beloved eternities ....

Frenchgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi|1326316159|3100642 said:
Gracias... shall go on over now. I'm the same - not rigid at all ----- nope.... not me :naughty: :roll: I like a routine - I thrive on it actually. Predictability keeps me calm and not stressed out. UGH - hate stress....

any how, thanks Blueiris!

and today, ering is back for its replating "spa week", so have the new morganite halo pear on my LH w my WB and grandmothers plat/diamond WB, RHR is a diamond/sapphire ring, Tiffany necklace, BGD studs (those are always in - I had them cemented in place - LOL!) and a pandora bracelet.

I love pandora bracelet!!!! Pics please!!! ;-)

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'll have to do that later, but sure, I'll post them for you Frenchgirl!

Frenchgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi|1326404851|3101521 said:
I'll have to do that later, but sure, I'll post them for you Frenchgirl!

Thank you!!! ;-)

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Frenchgirl - I don't know what is going on with my photos... I've taken the Pandora shots, uploaded from iphone to iphoto, but when I go to import the attachment here - they aren't showing up! I just want you to know I am trying... but getting just a TAD frustrated! Grrrr :mad:

Maybe this is not my day!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today I wore my ering, wring, pink sapphire RHR, pink sapphire bracelet, diamond fashion bracelet, PC studs and heart shaped pendant with my original diamond inside of it.

Frenchgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi|1326422863|3101766 said:
Frenchgirl - I don't know what is going on with my photos... I've taken the Pandora shots, uploaded from iphone to iphoto, but when I go to import the attachment here - they aren't showing up! I just want you to know I am trying... but getting just a TAD frustrated! Grrrr :mad:

Maybe this is not my day!

Maybe today? :))

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lets hope this works "today" - something is not going well with posting photos...

IMG_0291.JPG

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yippee! it seems to be working finally! :bigsmile:
purple just jumped to be posted, so it forgot its blue/green, 'sparkle' and two toned friends, which I'm including here.

IMG_0292.JPG

IMG_0293.jpg

IMG_0295.JPG

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
Just my plain two tone wedding band. At home with the kids all day, so keeping it simple!

Frenchgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi|1326460748|3101992 said:
purple just jumped to be posted, so it forgot its blue/green, 'sparkle' and two toned friends, which I'm including here.

Beautiful!!!! :love: Thank you!!!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I probably answered this on another day, but another day, a different jewellery outfit.

Today I'm wearing OEC studs, 0.71 total weight.
A 3 stone 18k white gold ring with 2 small OECs, probably about 0.20 total, with an emerald in the middle.
A narrow 18k white gold plain wedding band.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Enerchi|1326460748|3101992 said:

I really like the two toned bracelet.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BGD diamond studs, 2 VC diamond eternity bands w/ BGD 3 stone ring on LH. Now, I'm anxiously awaiting my VC RHR soon!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wore my ering, wring, diamond studs and sapphire RHR.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Original engagement ring: 0.47 round with tapered baguettes in white gold.
Wedding band: not original but one of many in palladium.
Same OEC earrings as yesterday.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ering, Anniversary ring, diamond studs and peach sapphire RHR

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Just chillin' at home in my pj pants & uni sweatshirt (still getting over the flu), so I'm only wearing my diamond wedding band and my little diamond studs in my 2nd earring holes (main holes are empty).

My engagement ring is hanging out on my bedside table at the moment--it's kind of funny, I've not worn it much since getting the flu (10 days ago! :o ) and I put my e-ring on yesterday, and it looked HUGE! Great cure for DSS. :bigsmile:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Still sick too so plain 2mm yg band, small gold balls in third piercing, cz Mickey mouse earrings in second hole, bottom empty. I feel neked!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm going through a fat, wrinkly neck period. So I'm earring free & necklace free for the past few days. Wedding set only. :tongue:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am having a lazy Sunday. Only have on my ering today.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results