shape
carat
color
clarity

Kindle Fire!

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
Just bought DH the Kindle touch for his birthday and I have to say it's pretty neat! I've been playing with it and putting some books on it before I give it to him on Saturday. Which brings me to the Fire. It is within the budget (see Tiffany thread....) and seems neat. I could play my favorite android game on it and read magazines. Does anybody have the Fire and how do you like it?

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
We got our 8 year old daughter one for Christmas and she's played w/it non stop seems like. Our 4 1/2 year old loves it, as do JD and I. Rather than getting one iPad for the two of us to share we're going to instead get ourselves each a Fire.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just got it for Christmas and I love it!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My DH got his as soon as they came out and we bought one of our boys one for christmas. Both love them. My DH uses his every day, he just received a stylus set he bought from amazon and he says it greatly helps his mistakes from big fingers!

It is a great alternative to an ipad for the price and the size is great.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I got one for my Birthday in Early December, and I have been reading non-stop ever since. I think I've read about 6 books, and that's a lot considering that I work 60 hour weeks!

I love it. My husband also got a beautiful black leather cover for me, so when closed, it looks like a slim day planner. So when I'm at work, you won't see a fat paperback poking out of my purse!

I also play Words and surf the net. Totally recommend it.

The only drawback is that it seems heavier than some of the other e-readers.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results