shape
carat
color
clarity

MIL looking for diamond earrings....

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Hi there...

My MIL recently lost an earring and it can't be replaced (custom design). Her insurance co. gave her $400 for the one earring and she wants to get some kind of diamond earrings, 14k YG, not a plain stud. I think she likes the huggie style, or something other than a stud.

I know this is a very low budget, but if anyone can help out with some suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it!

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
**budget is up to $450.00, to clarify. =)

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm definitely a fan of BGD! I sure love my earrings from them - but also consider contacting ID Jewelry and discuss with their staff as well. Advise of the budget and let both companies work their magic!

A lot of PSers also write very favourable regarding Whiteflash, among others. Check out the recommended vendors in the RESOURCES section.

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you ladies!

I do like the BGD huggies and they do have them in YG...I will send my MIL the link.

And I'll check id and Whiteflash too!

Thanks again! I'll let you know what she decides! :wavey:

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Well, she doesn't like the huggies. Back to square one. I don't think she has a clue about budget for what she wants. :roll:

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Ugh, I know! Earring prices are really high all of the sudden!

She now says she will go with white gold.

Her dear friend (who passed away) had a pair of earrings and my MIL would like something similar to that style, but those are $1,300.00 - they are a leverback style, with a small diamond cluster round 'drop' - at least I have more info about the style she wants now...the search continues.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results