shape
carat
color
clarity

Paging DreamGirl

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
DreamGirl! We haven't heard from you in 10 months! You are currently in danger of being removed from the list and I hate to remove you. Plus, we all want to know what is going on with you and your BF or hopefully your FI by now!! If you don't post by the end of March, I'm afraid we will have to remove you. :(

Please check in!!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Please chime in DG :wavey: we miss you! just want to hear that you're all good...

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
***BUMP***

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Dreamgirl, I miss you and your sweet, sunny posts! Hope all is wonderful for you.

audball

Ideal_Rock
Dreamgirl! I miss you sweetie! Your happy, upbeat, sunny posts are truly missed over here in LIW! It's been nearly a year since we've heard from you, and I hope hope hope you'll pop back in and show us a beautiful Tiffany sparkly and ask to be removed instead of falling off the list after all this time! Hope yo'ure okay!

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
***bump***

Please come back and check in DreamGirl!!

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Bump!

Dreamgirl you have until the end of this week to check in or I have to remove you!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
yes Dreamgirl please chime in, we miss you :(sad

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I know this is way past when you sent this message. But I just checked in. Sad to see I'm not on the list anymore, but rules are rules. Glad some of you think of me from time to time, that's sweet! I know I wonder how some of you are doing as well.

All is good! Still with FF. No, not FI yet but when it happens, I'll let you all know! We are very happy though and when the time is right, it will happen.

Back in October Tiffany's offered me a free cleaning to ALL of my silver pieces. What a treat! :naughty: Can't wait until Christmas. Hope you all have a good one! Maybe I'll try to check back in more often if I can.

God, this place looks so different!

audball

Ideal_Rock
It's so good to hear from you DG! Glad all is well! Please start posting more often, I miss you around these parts!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results