shape
carat
color
clarity

help with epics outfit please!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
Hey guys...I am having trouble finding a good outfit for our epics! I was thinking we would do one casual (jeans, cowboy boots, some sort of shirt/sweater/something) and one dressy. As far as dressy...I have this skirt and have been trying to find a shirt that I think looks OK with it. Does this look good? Also, belt or no belt?

ugh having trouble uploading pics (firefox and chrome stopped working and this is an old version of explorer...will upload later)

slg47

Ideal_Rock
OK here are the photos...
nobelt1.jpg
nobelt2.jpg
belt1.jpg
belt2.jpg

I think I prefer it without the belt but with some other shirts the belt looked better...does this look OK?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you tried it on with a thin belt? Leave the black shirt out and try it with a thin belt (at the thinest part of your
waist...which is very thin I might add!) I think It would look good like that.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
It looks better with the belt, IMO. I think if you aren't wearing a belt, you need another softer colored top. Without the belt and with the black top it looks.... unfinished or something?

Cute outfit by the way!

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
OUpeargirl|1322535410|3070497 said:
It looks better with the belt, IMO. I think if you aren't wearing a belt, you need another softer colored top. Without the belt and with the black top it looks.... unfinished or something?

Cute outfit by the way!

I was thinking the EXACT same thing!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
Grlsbestfrnd|1322540024|3070561 said:
OUpeargirl|1322535410|3070497 said:

Cute outfit by the way!

I was thinking the EXACT same thing!

I also think it looks sort of unfinished but then I think that I look larger with the belt on?? I have some other tops...will try on and maybe take pics, but I thought the black one looked the best...

4ever

Ideal_Rock
The skirts cute but I don't like the belt with it at all- I agree it makes you look bigger (and your really are very little!)

Guilty Pleasure

Brilliant_Rock
I would not wear that shirt with that skirt for your engagement pictures. It could be just not showing right in the picture, but it seems to be a plain cotton tank - very underdressed with a lace skirt if you aren't wearing a cardigan or other layer over it. The belt does add a bit to the shirt, but I think you can do better.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can I vote for a different skirt? I know you are looking for a top for it, but that outfit isn't it.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy|1322616246|3071242 said:
Can I vote for a different skirt? I know you are looking for a top for it, but that outfit isn't it.

yeah, I don't think it's working. ugh, I found the perfect dress a while ago and didn't buy it because I was feeling fat that day...

slg47

Ideal_Rock
OK what about this shirt?? (please ignore the fact that I am wearing a beige bra...I will wear a black one!!)

blueout2.jpg
blueout1.jpg

bluein1.jpg
bluein2.jpg bluein3.jpg

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I am not wild about the tight casual top with the lacy skirt. The skin-tight tops seem to detract from your face and put a bit too much emphasis on your chest. My eye just keeps getting drawn to your chest and bare legs. I could be old fashioned or maybe its just cold, but I'd prefer to see you in something that doesn't shout "sexy figure". You have a gorgeous figure, by the way, but I think your face and expression is really what people would like to focus on in an engagement photo.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Sorry, I'm not loving it!

I think the skirt needs to go-- it's too summery and it's not flowing well with the tops. You want something classic that will photograph well.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Honestly, I'm also not the biggest fan of the light skirt dark top combination. I wonder if you have a light color top and a skinny belt?

slg47

Ideal_Rock
I found the dress that I had originally not bought on ebay...and I won it for $10.50! hopefully it will work out!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
fingers crossed.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Very cute!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The dress is perfect. Fits you well, bright color, good length, and accentuates you in all the right places without being in your face. Great find! :appl:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely! Great choice. I MUCH prefer this to the other.

4ever

Ideal_Rock
:appl:

gem_anemone

Brilliant_Rock
The new dress looks great on you and I love the color too!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
thanks guys! i really think it was just meant to work out or something...i never thought i would find a dress that i had tried on in a store on ebay (and only one of them, in my size, for $15.50!) i never buy clothes on ebay but this time it worked out! i can't wait to share our epics with you guys :)

Ladybug1

Shiny_Rock
Oh I really like how the dress looks on you! The photos will be great!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results