shape
carat
color
clarity

Rock Walk Album is now Available!

can we get on an email subscriber list to be notified of future books?

I was not impressed with the preview which is why I did not purchase it.

Though, one problem that designers run into... quote often... is that they can only work with what they are given. So even if these pictures are great on here, it does not always mean they are print ready :))

I agree it needs to be 50+ pages and big.

I feel that my shutterfly photo books are a bit more professional than this.

It also took over a year for this book to be done... I would say 3 months.. max next time.

One other thing that I didn't care for in the preview--- I strongly believe EACH picture needs to have either a first name or screen name..

ex.

Bean
Main Stone:
1.44 ct
Round Brilliant
Dimensions:
x.xx x x.xx
G, si1

Setting info:
blahblah blah

Or something to that effect to engaged the reader a bit. I felt the preview lacked that.

Additionally, there are not many pricescopers that don't always want to blab about their projects or stones.

I am not trying to be harsh, but just constructive. I hope this came across.

DMJY

Rough_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:
why ?it is a good news to hear that rock walk album is now available.

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
bean|1292425172|2797525 said:
I was not impressed with the preview which is why I did not purchase it.

Though, one problem that designers run into... quote often... is that they can only work with what they are given. So even if these pictures are great on here, it does not always mean they are print ready :))

I agree it needs to be 50+ pages and big.

ex.
Bean
Main Stone:
1.44 ct
Round Brilliant
Dimensions:
x.xx x x.xx
G, si1

Setting info:
blahblah blah

Or something to that effect to engaged the reader a bit. I felt the preview lacked that.
Additionally, there are not many pricescopers that don't always want to blab about their projects or stones.

I am not trying to be harsh, but just constructive. I hope this came across.

I love this idea of having ring specs. I personally would want to know what size center stone, etc. If there is a 2010 book put out, I would love to send in a photo. I hope I notice the casting call post this time. I didn't notice the last one.

hallpart

Rough_Rock
I love that mine is in the preview too! Looking forward to having the book at home with me to drool over time and time again.

ShellaMigg

Rough_Rock
I've been looking for this rock walk album and now I'm so glad that I have found it.

is there a 2011 coffee table book?
may I please have the link to purchase?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results