shape
carat
color
clarity

Ipad 2 covers: recommendations please!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm in need of a cover for an ipad 2. I've searched and read reviews on amazon but have no idea which one really is the one to get. I've heard the apple one's are not that great. Any recommendations for a sturdy case/cover that covers the front as well as the back? I'd like it one that will stand and I don't mind if it's not super sleek because I'd like the added bulk for protection. I have otterbox for my phone but reviews say the otterbox ipad cover isn't great either. Does anyone know which is the best one? TIA!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have the smart cover from apple and I like it just fine. I like that I can fold it and make the ipad at a bit of a tilt for typing. I also
bought a case from Leatherology in a beautiful purple that I slide the whole thing into to take it places. I love it. It is really pretty and
keeps the whole thing safe. They also just came out with some new ones.

I had also bought one of the envelope style from Leatherology and returned that one. The magnetic snap is not very strong so as not to interfere with the smart cover, but that bugged me so I returned it for the zip top case. If you return something your shipping charge is not refunded. But otherwise, I have purchased many things from them and been very happy.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have the otterbox defender for my iphone also. I think the thing makes it look like a toy, but I love the protection!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks luv2sparkle...i'll check it out!

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
I got a Griffin brand leather portfolio case from Best Buy. It slips on over the whole iPad and has a flap to cover the front when I'm not using it. There is a thing on the back that you can fold the front cover into and it makes it stand up (I didn't explain that very well...but it's the way the smart cover folds.)

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Check out Oberon Design. They have beautifully made leather covers in many attractive designs. I have one of their covers for my Kindle and it is a work of art. They also make them for the iPads.

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
I love the portenzo case! It's very sturdy and you can get an optional camera hole in the back for the rear-facing camera!

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I went through 4 cases before I found a combination that I like. The first case I had was portfolio style, but it was too thick for me. I usually hold my iPad instead of propping it (when I'm not typing) so I wanted something thinner and easier for my arthritic fingers to grasp. I ended up with the Apple leather cover (which I really like) and an I-Blason back cover that I purchased from Amazon. One thing I really like about the Apple cover is that I can fold it back and use it like a handle when I'm reading.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks all! Everyones advice has been very helpful!!

kiett98

Shiny_Rock
I've had this AYL cover for about three months and I love it! It also has the magnetic closure to put your iPad2 to sleep when you close it, and you can also stand it up to watch videos and such.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004WHUEH6

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results