clarity

Opinion on this Malaya?

erinl

Brilliant_Rock

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
erinl|1318992962|3043185 said:
I have been looking and looking at this stone. I love the cut, and this color doesn't seem as common as a couple years ago. Is this a fair price?

http://rough2refinedgemstones.com/?page_id=201

Thanks in advance!

If the photos are accurate, it's a pretty stone and I think it's a very fair price for a precision cut gem. If you're looking for a nice malaya, I think it's worth a shot.

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
It is a very pretty stone. David's cutting is excellent
I have one of his stones and hope to have more, and sooner rather than not

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Nice stone, good color & his cutting is very good. Have you ordered it to take a look? I would!

erinl

Brilliant_Rock
TL: Thanks so much for your reply--in my opinion, your opinion is second to none on PS! :D

VapidLapid: Which stone do you own from David? Do you have a thread on it?

JewelFreak: Thanks! Your collection is absolutely gorgeous so your opinion means a lot to me! I had spoken to David prior to posting and it should be on its way to me soon!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have seen this stone in person, and it is very beautiful - the color and cut are exquisite and the stone appears flawless to the eye - IMHO the website photos and description are accurate. If you've been seeking a gorgeous color-shift Malaya, I definitely recommend checking out this stone.

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I concur on the above. David's cutting is great, in my single-purchase experience, the pictures are very accurate (with the stone being even better in person), and I think this stone is lovely, having stared at the picture many times and considered buying it myself! Let us know what you think when you get it! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results