shape
carat
color
clarity

Lower color old cuts set in yellow gold

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
And another one :bigsmile: I should add also that the walls in the room where that photo were taken were a really horrible buttercup yellow. :errrr:

P1012536.jpg

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Really lovely looking stone softly softly!

Congratulations!

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
softly softly|1316742327|3023496 said:
And another one :bigsmile: I should add also that the walls in the room where that photo were taken were a really horrible buttercup yellow. :errrr:

Oh no worries at all, Softly Softly! I really appreciate your time in posting pics for me too...
Funny, when I bought it I didn't know it belonged to a PSer, I just knew I loved it and had to get it.
Yes, a halo wouldn't be good, I agree. Victor sourced me some low color single cut melee for the band, I can't wait to see it all come together!

Did you get/decide on your upgrade yet, Softly Softly?

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
maplefemme|1316812463|3024160 said:

Oh no worries at all, Softly Softly! I really appreciate your time in posting pics for me too...
Funny, when I bought it I didn't know it belonged to a PSer, I just knew I loved it and had to get it.
Yes, a halo wouldn't be good, I agree. Victor sourced me some low color single cut melee for the band, I can't wait to see it all come together!

Are you going with french cut melee? As for me, I ended up going in a completely different direction. I purchased a 2.5 J SI1 BGD Blue stone and had it set in a Leon classic solitaire. I really love it, but will always have a soft spot for OECs. Maybe one day I'll be able to justify a right hand ring ;))

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
softly softly|1316820479|3024245 said:
maplefemme|1316812463|3024160 said:

Are you going with french cut melee? As for me, I ended up going in a completely different direction. I purchased a 2.5 J SI1 BGD Blue stone and had it set in a Leon classic solitaire. I really love it, but will always have a soft spot for OECs. Maybe one day I'll be able to justify a right hand ring ;))

I was thinking of going with tapered french cuts for m E-ring, they are so beautiful, but I'm hoping to get an AVC as a RHR eventually and I like how they look with frenchies so I'm waiting on that project for them.
Victor sourced some single cut melee in a lower color to better go with this stone and he's going to do a shallow cut down pave on the band and also some on the basket, that's the plan so far. I called GIA today to see if there was any progress on the grading, they had initially said 10-15 business days when I called to ask before Victor sent the stone, but today they told me it's be more like 8 weeks :(sad

Oh, did you post pics of your new ring, sounds gorgeous! I didn't see you post anything, would love to see :)

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, did you post pics of your new ring, sounds gorgeous! I didn't see you post anything, would love to see :)[/quote]

Here's a pic for you Maplefeme. :)) Apologies to LGK for intruding into her thread

IMG_4516.jpg

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
softly softly|1316848353|3024485 said:
Oh, did you post pics of your new ring, sounds gorgeous! I didn't see you post anything, would love to see :)

Here's a pic for you Maplefeme. :)) Apologies to LGK for intruding into her thread[/quote]

What a beauty, Softly! :love:
I just wish I had the funds to have one of everything, alas ;-)

Sorry for the threadjack LGK, it was great timing and answered a question I was currenty having, so thank you ;))

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Oh man, threadjack *away* if this is the sort of eye candy we get! :appl: :appl:

Both those stones are TDF. That OEC softly softly sold is absolutely killer, it looks super sparkly and bright.

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
LGK|1316887998|3024736 said:
Oh man, threadjack *away* if this is the sort of eye candy we get! :appl: :appl:

Both those stones are TDF. That OEC softly softly sold is absolutely killer, it looks super sparkly and bright.

Well since mapelfemme is being made to endure such a long wait to meet this lovely stone, how about a couple more pics to tide her over. Hope you enjoy them

048.JPG

076.JPG

214.JPG

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Holy crap softly softly (and lucky new owner maplefemme!) That is one amazing stone. How on earth did you make yourself part with it???What're the stats on it? Wow! :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhh *swoon* :love:

I remember the stone - impossible to forget! But goodness, the pics are welcome reminders :love: :love: :love:

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, thanks Softy Softly! You made my day with those pics, that was really nice of you :) It's sooo hard to wait, I hope my SO doesn't torture me too long once he gets it, lol.
Thank you LGK and Yssie, means a lot to me as I respect both your knowledge and opinions on diamonds, you have both taught me so much since I found PS earlier this year.

LGK the stats are:

VS
K/L/M
*It's at GIA right now being graded so we'll find out for sure once Victor gets it back.
I have to say, Victor has been above and beyond helpful, I can't say enough good things about his customer service.

Thanks again Softly Softly! :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results