shape
carat
color
clarity

A Christmas Re-Set

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
I have a lovely RHR, round stone/oval halo. The mounting was a push gift from almost 5 years ago and the stone was from my mom that I have had for a long time.

Since, I have fallen in love with the shape of cushion stones and I'm no where close to upgrading my engagement ring, I decided to re-set my oval halo into a cushion shape halo. And of course, I found the setting with the help of PScope :)

Here are before and soon to be after pictures. I can not wait for my new RHR, my jeweler said that it should be ready just in time for Christmas :)

Convert2Legacy.jpg

bebe

Ideal_Rock
love the new setting, can't wait to see more pictures

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Love the new setting! How big is that center stone? That is going to be a beauty!!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Love the new and old setting! Is the new one a Stardust design?

I can't wait to see it. What is the mm size of the new setting? I'm sure it will be amazing figure coversage. :appl:

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
woo hoo! Very nice! :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow. that is stunning, I too love the look of a round stone in a cushion halo.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am in love with your new setting!! I really love the look of a round stone in a cushion halo. Your old setting is very pretty, but the new one knocks my socks off. You are going to have a very Merry Christmas, it must be killing you to have to wait!

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
Thank you ALL!

My center stone is a family heirloom, about .75 carats and no other specs.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's stunning! What a gorgeous way to rest your lovely heirloom stone!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new setting is really beautiful. Merry Christmas to you! What a nice from me to me gift ;)) .

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
lovely new setting. May I ask where you got the setting from? I am lusting after a cushion, actually has a 1.78 in a Legacy setting on my finger today, but no way can we do a new keystone right now, but I do have a 1.35 round I could reset......
Wear it in good health and let's hope the elves get it to you super fast!!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow I really like the new setting!!

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone! I just emailed jeweler to make the profile a little lower if possible, I don't plan to wear a band with this ring.

Sorry, I don't remember from which jeweler website I got pics from, I have so many pictures. But, I think it is a pseudo Tiffany Legacy with side stones look, this one has double rows of diamonds on the side.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous reset. Hand shots!!!! :)

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
OCmom3xboys|1291601818|2788414 said:
Thank you everyone! I just emailed jeweler to make the profile a little lower if possible, I don't plan to wear a band with this ring.

Sorry, I don't remember from which jeweler website I got pics from, I have so many pictures. But, I think it is a pseudo Tiffany Legacy with side stones look, this one has double rows of diamonds on the side.

The setting you chose is lovely, and the I like lower profiles as well. This may be my personal preference, but I like a cushion halo to be less "square" and with sides curving out a little more, and the corners less pronounced. The setting above looks more like a square vs a cushion halo. I'm only suggesting this since it's a custom design!

I'm adding a picture of my all time favorite cushion halos on PS, I don't know who the owner is, I really should credit her!

Jennhalo.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results