shape
carat
color
clarity

Long Overdue... AVC Halo Pendant

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Oooohhh... I love that! :appl: :appl: :appl: GORGEOUS!

RockGuy

Rough_Rock
Wow! That's an eye catcher. Great job :appl: Thanks for sharing!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning! Thank you for sharing pictures - it's beautiful!

Your pendant is stunning! It looks great on you. I've always wanted a bezel solitaire pendant but you have just changed my mind. :cheeky:

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a gorgeous pendant! The stone is beautiful and the setting is just perfect. Thanks for de-lurking to share!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My gosh, that's one of the most beautiful pendants I've ever seen!! :love: Wonderful craftsmanship, thanks for sharing it with us!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!!! That is a gorgeous piece on you! It looks beautiful on you!!!! How was your experience at 23rd street? I have only been there once but I wasn't impressed by their sales people and I though they were a bit pricey. I would be really interested in what you thought of the total experience. I might give them another try since I do love some of their designs.

Your pendant is stunning so obviously that part was great!

lurkernomore

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! I'm so glad the pendant passes the "pricescope test."

luv2sparkle- I had a great experience with 23rd street. I had read on pricescope that they tend to be pricey, but to be honest, I didn't do much shopping around with this project. I needed the necklace to be ready for a special occasion and it was important to me that the jeweler be local since this was a big purchase and I wanted to be able to see some necklaces in person (I'm in Los Angeles). I was also extremely busy at the time so I didn't have an opportunity to visit many other places. Had I known about Victor Canera at the time, I think I would have paid him a visit. I did ask about some other designs they had in their store for some projects I had in mind and the prices were high compared to prices I have read about on pricescope for Leon, Steven Kirsch, etc. They were very responsive in terms of giving me updates on when it would be ready and in answering any questions I had. They do have some very beautiful pieces in their store. I think that their salespeople could be more knowledgeable, but that didn't really affect me since I knew what I wanted and they had a pendant just like it in the store. I would not be opposed to working with them again since I love their work, but I think I am more likely to go with Victor Canera, Steven Kirsch, or Leon Mege next time since their work is at least as good, if not better, and their prices seem to be more reasonable. Hope that helps!

Frenchgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I love your cushion pendant!!!! :love: :love: :love:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Oh it's just gorgeous! This design is right up my alley for a pendant!

CushionCutie

Rough_Rock
HOLY GUACAMOLE!! that's absolute perfection and I'm saving these pictures because I want one just like it!!! :love:

starshine

Shiny_Rock
GORGEOUS!!! :appl: :love: Does it flip at all?

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Had to come back and see this again. Lurker so glad you had a great experience. I will have to stop in again the next time I am
in LA to see my kid at school.

I have worked with Leon and had no problems with him, but I would be game to try someone else as well.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can see why you love it...its gorgeous! :love:

lurkernomore

Rough_Rock
Thank you!!!

tyty333 - It never flips, but it sometimes tilts a little to one side because of the way the back is designed.

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
This is absolutely stunning. Best pendant I've seen!

MizNina

Shiny_Rock
Love love love it! Do you think we could have a couple more pics? pretty please? Would love a couple more neck shots :naughty:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is stunning...not sure how I missed this!!!! Such a beautiful necklace and AVC:appl:

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results