shape
carat
color
clarity

What college are you an alumni of?

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
slg47|1314756216|3005951 said:
Cornellian here! and I know there are a few others on PS!

Like meeeeeeee! Remember the Ithaca thread?

Anyway, Cornell for undergrad (also did a summer course at Brown), Pitt for med school, Penn and Stanford for residency. =)

Hera

Ideal_Rock
San Diego State University :wavey:

April20

Ideal_Rock
Western Kentucky

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Amys Bling|1314758387|3005983 said:
Autumnovember|1314755989|3005945 said:
I'm an alumni of Montclair State University...

I've attended a few colleges though.

Originally went Temple University and I stayed there for 3 years.

Then I transferred to Montclair State where I graduated from.

After that I went to Bucks County Community College for my pre-req's into nursing school.

I'm now at the University of Medicine and Dentistry School of New Jersey and I'll be graduating in May.

Finally, I'm either going to go to UMDNJ in Stratford for my MSN or to Jefferson in Philadelphia.

*PHEW*

AN!!! I live super close to Montclair State :) and my sister just graduated from UMDNJ for her registered dietician license! small world :) Oh and my close friend from undergrad goes to Jefferson in Philly :)

As for myself- I went to TCNJ (College of NJ) for my undergrad, graduate degree, and currently working on my +15 through TCNJ courses :)

Amy, do you really?!?!?!?! I'm in Clifton during the weekdays....we should have a little GTG :)

Did she go to Newark or Stratford? I cannot STAND being in Newark...I'm so sick of it already. Thats so awesome that she graduated, many congratulations to her!

Wow! TCNJ?! What yr did you graduate? I have two friends that went there also! TCNJ is not far from where I live on the weekends!

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
I did my undergrad at Wellesley College (I think I lost a whole lot of alma mater credibility being on the LIW board...) and went to law school at the University of Chicago (hey fellow nerds!)!

DH did both undergrad and law school at University of Illinois-Urbana/Champaign. No fraternity, though -- he's very proud of that fact.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissStepcut|1314756060|3005948 said:
No it's neat! I have been hoping we'd have a Chi meet up eventually, actually. But I have yet to visit Evanston, which is a bit of an embarrassment as an NU student. I will be taking an MBA class up there this semester, so I'll finally know what's good up there!
My next door neighbors whom we dearly love and hate to see leave are moving to Evanston shortly. He just successfully defended his dissertation here at I.U. and she's working on her phD. As a former Chicagoan, I've told them how friendly the city is.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Cal... Where's the other west coast people?

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
University of Glasgow, University of Strathclyde, Stirling Law School.

Anyone else? I know there are a few PSers who have studied in Scotland for at least a semester - Glagsow has an exchange programme with a few schools in the US.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Barnard College, Columbia University undergrad and SUNY Optometry graduate degree.
My dh went to Boston College undergrad, Seton Hall law degree and I forget where he got his MBA :oops:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amys Bling|1314758488|3005984 said:
slg47|1314756216|3005951 said:
Cornellian here! and I know there are a few others on PS!

My sister is a cornelian- class of 2010

My sister went to Cornell too :wavey:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
AN---my sister was in Newark. She lived at home and commuted, we live quite literally 20 minutes from Clifton!

I graduated TCNJ 2006 for my undergraduate. I noticed you mentioned Bucks- my college roommate grew up and lives in Bucks County (langhorne) and is a nurse at St Mary's. Small world :)

Clio

Brilliant_Rock
I went to Mount Holyoke College for undergrad, then did my MA and PhD (in history) at LSU. Two veeeery different institutions, but both experiences were great.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
University of Rochester for both undergrad and grad. degree

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
lliang_chi|1314762087|3006027 said:
jas|1314756053|3005947 said:
University of Chicago undergrad
Northwestern grad school.

ages ago

Jas, Yay! Another U of C'er here! Huuuuge nerds!

Undergrad: Univ of Chicago
Grad: Univ of Chicago

DH's Undegrad: Northwestern Univ
DH's Grad: Northwestern Univ

We're lifer's in our respective universities.

My brother did the same thing you did at U of C!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
charbie|1314757011|3005961 said:
Proud graduate of THE Ohio State University!

Go Buckeyes! Wootwoot!

BOOOOOOO!!! (Love ya, charbie!)

Proud alumna of The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, for both undergraduate and graduate degrees!

GO BLUE!

ETA: DH received his degree from Mizzou.

jas

Brilliant_Rock
lliang_chi|1314762087|3006027 said:
jas|1314756053|3005947 said:
University of Chicago undergrad
Northwestern grad school.

ages ago

Jas, Yay! Another U of C'er here! Huuuuge nerds!

Undergrad: Univ of Chicago
Grad: Univ of Chicago

DH's Undegrad: Northwestern Univ
DH's Grad: Northwestern Univ

We're lifer's in our respective universities.

NERDBALLS UNITE! :bigsmile:
Should I mention DH went to Yale and Northwestern? Do I get to be The Nerdball Household?

ETA - sillyberry! yay!

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Hmm...any other Domers?

Me: Notre Dame for undergrad and University of Florida for grad school.
DH: Drury University (at the time it was Drury College) in Springfield, MO and George Washington University (DC) for grad school.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Both DH and I graduated from Ohio Northern University. Ever heard of it? Didn't think so. :cheeky: It's known for a strong PharmD program, and that's about it! Oh... and lots of cornfields!

Grad school escapades include U. of Denver and U. of Colorado.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
charbie|1314757011|3005961 said:
Proud graduate of THE Ohio State University!

Go Buckeyes! Wootwoot!

O-H!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I went to the University of Mary Washington - I was part of the last class to be accepted to Mary Washington College (a name I *vastly* prefer), but attended the university (it changed names the summer before I started school). I know there is at least one other MDub-er around...any more?

Oh - and I did a semester at the Universidad de Deusto while I studied abroad.

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, lots of University of Chicago nerds here! I am one, too. :wavey: For my first graduate degree.

I did my undergrad at University of California, Santa Barbara and, after University of Chicago for my first MA, I got my second from Valdosta State University

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
princesss|1314795655|3006211 said:
I went to the University of Mary Washington - I was part of the last class to be accepted to Mary Washington College (a name I *vastly* prefer), but attended the university (it changed names the summer before I started school). I know there is at least one other MDub-er around...any more?

I was there before "U" :cheeky: Mary Washington College graduate!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Undergrad at Sarah Lawrence. Also did part of an MBA at Cornell. Guess it was a total NY State education!

moosemom

Shiny_Rock
I am an alumni of both Purdue University and the University of Arizona.

My husband has degrees from Purdue and for the University of Illinois. (Monarch64 - like your Dad, Dh was also a Sigma Nu at Purdue).

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Clio|1314790635|3006155 said:
I went to Mount Holyoke College for undergrad, then did my MA and PhD (in history) at LSU. Two veeeery different institutions, but both experiences were great.

I live very close to Mount Holyoke Clio! Beautiful campus!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
stephb0lt|1314796688|3006227 said:
princesss|1314795655|3006211 said:

I was there before "U" :cheeky: Mary Washington College graduate!

Hahahahahaha, love it! I'm not going to lie, I was hoping that would be your response!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
I graduated from Syracuse University! Go Orangemen!

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
U of I

university_of_idaho_pennant_26429big.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JewelFreak|1314796922|3006232 said:
Undergrad at Sarah Lawrence. Also did part of an MBA at Cornell. Guess it was a total NY State education!

Wow! How funny! My best friend went there and after a semester at my college I decided to try to transfer there. They accepted me and I was about to make the switch...then just couldn't do it. We might have known each other in college! Sarah Lawrence was pretty small; I attended classes with my friend and I remember. They were the same size that our all-girl prep school classes had been!

Deb
:read:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Logan Sapphire|1314793695|3006180 said:
Hmm...any other Domers?

Is there still a member list for Pricescope? I went to look up an old member to see if I could find his name and I couldn't even find a list of members! (I haven't completely adjusted to the upgrade from the older Pricescope to the newer one!)

At any rate, there was one notable Notre Dame alumnus who used to post on Pricescope a very long time ago. His name was Art and he was originally from New Mexico. He posted under the name, "Notre Dame Newbie". He was active on this forum and at least one other and and met Dave Atlas in person. He was married in the chapel at Notre Dame...many years ago.

Deb/AGBF
:read:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results