shape
carat
color
clarity

post-wedding ring photo shoot with a lil FIRE ;-)

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
LFVDoll|1291324668|2785434 said:
I'm thinking of soldering it just because I really don't want to ruin either ring with the rubbing... But I'm not 100% sold on it yet.

One more picture! :)

If you have a slight gap between the rings, you can have your jeweler use a single sizing ball to anchor the two rings together, so that if you ever change your mind there will be minimal repair work to do.

Your set is absolutely stunning! I haven't seen it before, so would you mind posting the specs and pertinent info again?

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful couple and beautiful wedding set as well! Where did your husband get his ring? I think my husband would like something like that!

rialaine

Shiny_Rock
Doll, WOWZA that set is FLAWLESS!!! :love: :love: :love:

Winks_Elf said:
If you have a slight gap between the rings, you can have your jeweler use a single sizing ball to anchor the two rings together, so that if you ever change your mind there will be minimal repair work to do.

Your set is absolutely stunning! I haven't seen it before, so would you mind posting the specs and pertinent info again?

And what great advice! Thanks for sharing!

wsu12

Brilliant_Rock
I'm a little late to this party but I had to post a reply...I love the wedding band you choose, it fits perfectly:) Beautiful rings for a beautiful couple...adore the photos. Cheers!

DiamondScope

Rough_Rock
What size is your center diamond? Your ring is unique and sophisticated. Thank you for sharing all the photos.

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Great photos!! I love how your wedding band is curved to fit perfectly with the E-ring. Your wedding photos were fabulous. What a beautiful bride you are!!! (Hubby is cute too) :appl:

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
Round Halo Lover|1292365930|2796917 said:
Hi LFVDOLL, your wedding set is absolutely beautiful - you made the right decision with the wedding ring you chose.

Your wedding looks magnificent! I was wondering if you got Elysium to do your videography? It was your post that first introduced me to their work - it's amazing!

I hope you are enjoying married life :appl:

Hi RHL,
Guess what? Wedding video time! :twirl:
This is the highlight reel: http://vimeo.com/20518277
Pretty darn happy we decided to go with Elysium.
Hope you are well!!
~L

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
packrat|1293252366|2805772 said:
Beautiful couple and beautiful wedding set as well! Where did your husband get his ring? I think my husband would like something like that!

Thank you, Packrat!! We found it at Neiman Marcus in Arizona. The name of the line is Konstantino. My husband is a little alternative when it comes to his jewelery, so this ring was right up his alley! http://www.konstantinotreasures.com/collections/mens.html

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
Winks_Elf|1292958884|2803021 said:
LFVDoll|1291324668|2785434 said:
I'm thinking of soldering it just because I really don't want to ruin either ring with the rubbing... But I'm not 100% sold on it yet.

One more picture! :)

Thanks for the tip, Winks! I'm probably going to do that soon... Just have to find the right time to separate from my ring for a few days...

Here is the link to the stats on my ring (and my very long engagement story -- I was excited to say the least!) https://www.pricescope.com/communit...-round-in-cushion-shaped-halo-is-here.125698/

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
fsu1227|1293645314|2808981 said:
I'm a little late to this party but I had to post a reply...I love the wedding band you choose, it fits perfectly:) Beautiful rings for a beautiful couple...adore the photos. Cheers!

Thanks, FSU!! :twirl:

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
DiamondScope|1297460731|2849600 said:
What size is your center diamond? Your ring is unique and sophisticated. Thank you for sharing all the photos.

Thanks, DiamondScope!!! I really do love it. Took me a while to find the setting, but it was well worth the wait. The center diamond is 1.94 ct. :))

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
hearts-arrows_girl|1297467101|2849673 said:
Great photos!! I love how your wedding band is curved to fit perfectly with the E-ring. Your wedding photos were fabulous. What a beautiful bride you are!!! (Hubby is cute too) :appl:

Thank you for the sweet comment hearts-arrows girl!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great photos, congratulations and I love your ring.

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
What a fantastic ring and proposal story!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know it's all this time later and I know that I've said this before, but your e-ring is my favorite *ever* and I've been on a PS a long time and have seen an awful lot. Just gorgeous!

sweet_pea

Shiny_Rock
That is one gorgeous set! I like your husbands band too. =)

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I got tears in my eyes watching the video. So gorgeous- you and your hubby look so good!!!! CONGRATS AGAIN!!!:)

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
I just watched your wedding video. You looked amazing. I even got a little teary, because it was such a warm and beautiful wedding. Your videographer did a wonderful job putting it together. I loved the dance with your Dad, he is really handsome and he looked sooo proud of you.
Congrats! :appl:

I posted earlier, but had to re-post to say how I loved your video too.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The video is just outstanding - seems to have captured the true spirit of the day. You were a beautiful bride - best wishes for many happy years ahead!

Thanks for sharing your video with us!!

Round Halo Lover

Shiny_Rock
WOWZERS Doll...... your video is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!! Everything about your wedding oozes class and elegance!! You were such a beautiful bride and it is so magnificent to see the love between your and your husband!!!! Hope married life is great!!! Thanks for sharing your wedding! xxx

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results