shape
carat
color
clarity

OMB Cusion from ERD, Halo Setting by Steven Kirsch

intermission

Rough_Rock
First I would like to thank everyone here at PriceScope for the invaluable information that helped me select a diamond and setting for my fiance's engagement ring. I certainly wouldn't have ended up with as nice a ring had I not visited this site.

I was able to locate a 1.53ct/F/VS1 Old Mine Brilliant cushion with Mark Turnowski at Engagment Rings Direct. Mark was a great help in selecting the perfect diamond, and made me feel very comfortable with the purchase by providing tons of information with absolutely no pressure to buy. I highly recommend him to anyone searching for a similar stone.

The setting is by Steven Kirsch. Steven was a pleasure to work with and knew exactly what I had in mind. The ring was delivered on time, and I couldn't be any happier with the way it turned out. The ring and proposal was a complete surprise for my fiance, and luckily she is thrilled with it to say the least. She still can not get over the quality of craftsmanship seen in the setting. We will certainly be working with Steven in the future.

The ring was appraised by David Wolf at Just Appraisers in NYC. They were very accommodating in finding me an appointment at the last minute, and did a great job going over every last detail. Their price seemed a little steep, but overall I was pleased with the process and the documentation they provided.

Here are some photos of the ring provided by Steven. I'll return later this afternoon with hand shots once I pull them off the camera.

ring-01.jpg

ring-02.jpg

ring-03.jpg

ring-04.jpg

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
Love it.my dream design for a cushion :lickout: and congratulations!! Can't wait for those hand shots..

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sooooooo pretty! :love: Congratulations on your engagement!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

katushka

Rough_Rock
Stunning! The setting complements the stone so beautifully—will be checking back for more shots.

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
love love love~

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, that's just so stunning. Congrats and well done!!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful design!

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring, Steven's work never fails to impress me, huge congrats to you both :D

intermission

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the compliments everyone! Below are some more photos of the ring (size 5)...

ring-on-hand-01.JPG

ring-on-hand-02.JPG

ring-on-hand-03.JPG

ring-on-hand-04.JPG

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!

The ring is lovely on her hand :appl:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfection!

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Wow I love the size of the melee! It really compliments that gorgeous center stone!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
It is gorgeous, it is so bright and sparkly!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring on a beautiful hand :appl:

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning. It looks perfect on you! Congratulations!

TristanC

Brilliant_Rock
The artistry of the setting is fully on show with the pictures. These are great for people to compare against. Very beautiful indeed.

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful, it looks fantastic on her hand! You did a great job and Steven's work is beautiful as ever, great cutdown work.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
That's beautiful. Congratulations!

Punto

Rough_Rock
absolutely lovely ring! Just out of interest, what's the size of the melee stones?

kellygold

Rough_Rock
This is my dream ring!! Thank you so much for posting. It's truly stunning.

Did you talk to ERD about settings as well? Wondering why you decided to go with SK for the setting, and if there was any awkwardness in buying just the stone from ERD (sans setting). I've heard stories on here of certain vendors being less friendly once they realized a customer was working with a competitor for another component of the ring.

kb22

Rough_Rock
Where did you purchase this ring? What was the price ranges? LOVE IT!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks amazing on her, and HUGE!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
No ordinay ring, this! Congrats! :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Wear in health and happiness!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

What beautiful hands you have!!! Well gorgeous ring too, but you could be hand model! :love:

cheers--Sharon

Frenchgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow !!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

SC86

Shiny_Rock
Stunning!!! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results