shape
carat
color
clarity

from 5 stone ring to ETERNITY!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Super super pretty!!!! :love: How does it feel between your fingers? Does it rub?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I missed the thread when you originally posted, so I'll say now...it's a gorgeous ring!!! :love: :appl:

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
motownmama|1304650067|2913607 said:
Super super pretty!!!! :love: How does it feel between your fingers? Does it rub?

motownmama ~ it took about 1 week to get use to the thickness (my other bands are a lot thinner) but not it does not rub at all, it's very comfortable. I made sure that the stones were set as low as possible with the u-prongs.

nyring

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous ring!! Do you ever wear it with your solitaire?

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
nyring|1309985436|2963044 said:
Gorgeous ring!! Do you ever wear it with your solitaire?

nyring ~ this ring was bought to be my RHR, but it is so comfortable that I wear it on my ring finger more now. My e-ring is a 2 carat princess and they don't look together. I have tried it next to a 2 carat round as well, still the solitare gets lots, maybe a 5 carat solitaire will do (but it's not gonna happen for me ~ LOL!)

Thank you!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
I just posted about your ring in another thread, but thought I would post here as well in case you missed it! But Holy Smokes!! Your ring is absolutely incredible and has been officially added to my favorites file! AMAZING! :lickout:

nyring

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your reply- The reason I am asking is because I have a similar solitaire and was thinking about getting a similar ring with .20 stones to wear with it. How do you feel about the u prong eternity now after having it for a while? Do you feel that it is durable or do you worry about damaging it with daily use?
Thanks

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
nyring|1310000563|2963244 said:
Thanks for your reply- The reason I am asking is because I have a similar solitaire and was thinking about getting a similar ring with .20 stones to wear with it. How do you feel about the u prong eternity now after having it for a while? Do you feel that it is durable or do you worry about damaging it with daily use?
Thanks

I have seen another post re: some issue(s) with their u-prong. I've had mine for 10 months now, no problems, I wear it everyday, although I have been good about taking it off before bed time. It's very comfortable, it took about 1 week to get use to the thickness. My u's are made lower, stones are set really low and I had the prongs filed down (for comfort).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results