shape
carat
color
clarity

I'm a lady in waiting.....

slg47

Ideal_Rock
gemgirl-I hope everything goes well with your surgery.

that is a beautiful set you picked out! I love the engraved band :)

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am SO horrible. I just sent dear, sweet Luann a "nudge" email asking her to track down my rings. It's all this medical stuff. It's making me anxious! I usually tell our vendors to take their time, no problem, I don't like my projects rushed. I'd rather they go slow and do it right. This time? I think my patience is on vacation! I don't know what happened to me!

I'm going to respond to all of your sweet and kind responses. Our newish Dell desk top computer won't turn on as of yesterday morning, (it must have gotten hit with a virus), and I'm not a huge fan of my laptop.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Gemgirl, gorgeous pieces! Truckloads of dust coming your way for a smooth recovery.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Gemgirl - I love the pieces! Sending many healing vibes your way!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Luann answered my email in the middle of the afternoon and I didn't see it until late. My pieces are ready to ship, they closed early today and they'll be close for the next two days. Oh foooo!!!!!!!!!! That means they won't ship til Friday!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm going to post one teaser pic today because the photos I took over the weekend were taken when the house was gray and gloomy from the rain. They also came out a little fuzzy. We're supposed to have some decent weather (and sunshine) tomorrow, so tomorrow I will do a proper photo shoot and start a new thread. But for now, here is my new/alternate wedding set.

IMG_2119.JPG

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh how pretty! You must be thrilled! I want some more close up shots of your 9 stone ring...it looks like it has milgrain
on it near the bottom of the stones? Either that or my eyes are going batty on me!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Bless your heart!!! Beautiful rings for a beautiful lady.....

Lori

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The rings are gorgeous! You have been very courageous in your battle - enjoy every sparkle of these new rings!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
tyty333|1308069970|2945650 said:
Oh how pretty! You must be thrilled! I want some more close up shots of your 9 stone ring...it looks like it has milgrain
on it near the bottom of the stones? Either that or my eyes are going batty on me!

tyty, what you're seeing is the reflection of the milgraining on the hand engraved band! And YES! I am happy with the way the set turned out. The good folks at I.D. Jewelry are going to resize the diamond band (it was short sized) and they're going to put the end caps on it so I don't feel the pinch of prongs and they're going to do all that, and get it back to me in a day. Now if I can just stop wearing it and send it in to them!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
loriken214|1308088227|2945947 said:
Bless your heart!!! Beautiful rings for a beautiful lady.....

Lori

Love to you dear lady ;))

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks|1308089149|2945965 said:
The rings are gorgeous! You have been very courageous in your battle - enjoy every sparkle of these new rings!

Well, trying to be anyway. I've gotten angry at times at all this but I guess that's given me the drive to push harder and see this thing through to the end. My next surgery is coming up very soon. Please keep a good thought! I haven't said anything til now because I didn't want to gross anyone out with this whole ordeal, but I will start a thread asking for prayers and dust in Hangout before I go for my next (and hopefully) last one. This one will be the all important one that gives me my life and my body back!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings look l :love: vely!! Even though I know you get discouraged and some days a probably easier to handle than others. Try to keep your head up and Keep smiling GemGirl. Your are So Strong. I wish you the best!!! I hope everything goes well. Im sending lots of dust and prayers your way. :))

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ZestfullyBling|1308645411|2950882 said:
Your rings look l :love: vely!! Even though I know you get discouraged and some days a probably easier to handle than others. Try to keep your head up and Keep smiling GemGirl. Your are So Strong. I wish you the best!!! I hope everything goes well. Im sending lots of dust and prayers your way. :))

Thank you so much sweetie! I'm going to start a thread in Hangout this time asking for prayers, dust and positive thoughts. (I should have done that before because I know all the positivity counts!) My good buddy risingsun will keep everyone up to date with how I'm doing. This time, it's a joint effort of everyone in my life and I *know* that will make a difference!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results