shape
carat
color
clarity

Augh, can't stand the wait!!!

kt

Shiny_Rock
So I KNOW all of you would understand what i'm going through:

I recently had a sapphire ring made and i'm so excited!! It's a 3-stone design and I had it started more than a month ago...last week I went to go look at it and finalize it at the jewelers, and now he is shipping it to me from NYC (I'm in NJ). With the holiday last weekend, it's taking a bit longer (registered mail) and while I'm a patient person, now that i've seen the finished piece, I WANT IT NOW NOW NOW!!! it seems silly - i've already waited a month, what's another couple of days? But i'm going to see my mom tomorrow and I wanted to show her my new bling. I'm working from home today and I actually called my post office to see if they got any registered packages today...nope. So i'm calling tomorrow morning to check again. If it doesn't come tomorrow, i'll have to figure out how to get home from work on Monday to get it before they close...hopefully it'll come tomorrow! It was sent out on Wednesday morning but with registered, it's hard to predict.

I took a photo of it (horrible iphone shot) before I gave it back and now I have it up on my phone ALL THE TIME staring at it and waiting to get it!! Augh!

Hmmm. that prong looks wonky big b/c i think of the phone's distortion but everything actually is very nicely done! the workmanship is awesome! :love: Thanks for letting me vent.... 8)

(is this photo too big??? it's so hard to tell...this is my first time posting like this....)

photo[1].JPG

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is awful waiting for a pretty new ring. It looks nice - I can't wait to see more pictures of it.

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
Looks lovely.........be sure to come back with hand shots. :appl:

snoopkat

Shiny_Rock
Your ring looks gorgeous! I know how hard the waiting can be, but trust me it'll be all worth it when the ring arrives. Tell us more about the stone.

Sparkly_Not_Gaudy

Rough_Rock
Oh, I LOVE IT!
Hope that it does arrive today!!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
You're gonna go through the roof when it gets here!!! The waiting makes it even BETTER! It's gorgeous!

kt

Shiny_Rock
STILL no ring!!! I called the postoffice today and I think they think I am crazy...maybe it will get here Monday?? My dh was nice enough to say that he would go to work late to go pick it up if it came down to that next week...wow!!!! :o

Thank you for your comments...now that I have been bitten by the CS bug I know what you are all talking about! more info on the stone:

It's a square cushion
2.94 cts
7.85 x 8.17 x 5.31
Heated Ceylon
Medium dark and eye clean
Don't remember the details of the side traps but I think they are around .3cttw

The bad thing is that I am already plotting my next purchase! I already have a bez Ambar sapphire penDant but I really want some medium blue rose cut earrings. Plus, I also want a grey- blue sapphire to match my kitty's eyes.....

Oh, Monday can't come soon enough for me!!!!! ;(

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely!

Sparkly_Not_Gaudy

Rough_Rock
kt|1307221804|2937878 said:
STILL no ring!!! I called the postoffice today and I think they think I am crazy...maybe it will get here Monday?? My dh was nice enough to say that he would go to work late to go pick it up if it came down to that next week...wow!!!! :o

Thank you for your comments...now that I have been bitten by the CS bug I know what you are all talking about! more info on the stone:

It's a square cushion
2.94 cts
7.85 x 8.17 x 5.31
Heated Ceylon
Medium dark and eye clean
Don't remember the details of the side traps but I think they are around .3cttw

The bad thing is that I am already plotting my next purchase! I already have a bez Ambar sapphire penDant but I really want some medium blue rose cut earrings. Plus, I also want a grey- blue sapphire to match my kitty's eyes.....

Oh, Monday can't come soon enough for me!!!!! ;(

Hope it is there for you today!!

kt

Shiny_Rock
Augh, the post office tracking said it was scheduled to arrive FRIDAY...but when I called them they said a lot of registered mail has gotten very slow and unless there is an update to the arrival scan, it's not arrived. Apparently they said registered mail has gotten fairly unpredictable....So more anxious waiting.... ;(

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results