shape
carat
color
clarity

Bad Pricescoper, Fantastic AVC + LM Creation

LittleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much for all the lovely remarks, sparklyforever, Boogins, mol42, Echidna, athenaworth (again!), baby nurse (also again :twirl: ), bethprov, Laila619, and diamondseeker!!! It is so nice to hear such wonderful things about my ring! A friend of mine got engaged a few months ago and made some rather strange remarks about my stone (specifically, prying about the size of the ring and remarking about how small cushions look compared to rounds--which she has, and about the warmth of the stone) and it left me with a sour taste in my mouth. But I love this stone so much and can't imagine anything more perfect for my fiance and I.

Hospatogi, I just adore your AVC and the setting is so dreamy. And Love Street, I am obsessed with your ring. The size, the warmth, the french cut bezel sides...everything about it is just perfection.

I just did a little photo shoot with the ring. Tried to get some decent shots of the profile because I had difficulty finding any LM five stone profile shots in my pre-ring research. I apologize if this is photo overload!

IMG_1355.jpg

IMG_1653.jpg

IMG_1665.jpg

IMG_1666.jpg

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Never ever ever apologize for pictures! The more you post, the more I'll drool. :). As for your friend, jealousy can rear it's head at the most inopportune times

LittleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
I just realized how dirty my desk and stone look. Yikes!

Athena Worth-- so true! I just can't imagine ever saying anything less than 100% complimentary about someone's jewelery. Especially a rather significant item such as an engagement ring! But all that matters is that I (and my fiance) adore the ring. And we do. Thank goodness for Jon @ GOG and his brilliance in designing such an amazing rock!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
LittleSparkle|1306984137|2935953 said:
I just realized how dirty my desk and stone look. Yikes!

Athena Worth-- so true! I just can't imagine ever saying anything less than 100% complimentary about someone's jewelery. Especially a rather significant item such as an engagement ring! But all that matters is that I (and my fiance) adore the ring. And we do. Thank goodness for Jon @ GOG and his brilliance in designing such an amazing rock!
My mom was so jealous of mine she claimed she could see the blue in my SBF stone when we were indoors! It's amazing the evil things people will say when the green monster is on their back.

asymons412

Shiny_Rock
Your ring looks absolutely incredible! Like a well-cut mass of diamond that somehow conforms to your finger :lol: I absolutely love it! And the milgraining... :love:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh.my.God that's stunning, unique and absolutely gorgeous! Killer creation!

LAG2010

Shiny_Rock
what a beautiful stone and such a pretty setting. and i love the different textures your side stones add to it. congrats!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Little sparkle, your ring Is stunning! I love the lines and fluidity of it! Leon has a way with curves! Absolutely perfect! Congratulations on your engagement and pay no attention to snarky friends or co-workers! Really, they can't help but e jealous! Your ring is unique and breathtaking!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
PERFECTION!!!!!

Lori

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I am in love, your ring is absolutely stunning! :love: :love:

dani13

Ideal_Rock
That is just stunning. I love it!!!! ENJOY!!! :appl:

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY COW!!! That is the most beautiful stone + ring I have seen in a long time. :love:

Your friend is either jealous of your ring or she has taste in her ass.

LittleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
Athenaworth--I can't believe your mom claimed she could see SBF!!! Then again, I'd love to see some SBF. I love fluor. And your stone is just beautiful!! I actually took the ring in to David Wolf to be appraised and he thought the stone had medium blue fluor--and I saw it myself under his light machine!--even though AGS listed the stone as having no fluor on the certificate. I love it, makes my creamy K look even whiter!

asymons412--haha, a well-cut mass of diamond, I love that! thank you!

gemgirl, LAG2010--thank you both so much!

luv2sparkle--Leon does have such a way with curves. I'm still surprised by how low this ring sits (the culet is only a smidge from my finger) and how nicely the sides flow into the center. And thank you for the engagement congrats!

loriken214, lknvrb4, Dani--thank you!!

MishB- :wink2: haha, nicely put! and thank you!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW, your ring is absolutely GORGEOUS. It is without a doubt one of my all time favorite rings on PS. Everything about it is PERFECT! The size, the proportion, the bezeled sidestones, the milgrain! BE STILL MY BEATING HEART. Any idea on what kind of wedding band you'll wear?

Congratulations on your engagement and wear it in good health!

P.S. Your "friend" was so obviously jealous. That still had to sting, though-what a jerk!

LittleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
thing2of2 said:
WOW, your ring is absolutely GORGEOUS. It is without a doubt one of my all time favorite rings on PS. Everything about it is PERFECT! The size, the proportion, the bezeled sidestones, the milgrain! BE STILL MY BEATING HEART. Any idea on what kind of wedding band you'll wear?

Congratulations on your engagement and wear it in good health!

P.S. Your "friend" was so obviously jealous. That still had to sting, though-what a jerk!

Thank you! Again, so nice to hear all these wonderful things from the wonderful Pricescope community!

I am thinking about something involving french cuts and OECs for my wedding band. I don't think I'll ever try to stack my rings, but it would be nice for them all to be of the vintage style. I plan to wear this band with a very thin, plain band and switch the e-ring to my right hand.

Sparkly_Not_Gaudy

Rough_Rock
LittleSparkle|1306952318|2935509 said:
The ring is sized at a 3.75, but it spins quite a bit. Big knuckles over here, unfortunately...

So exciting to finally have my own rock to post on here!
You might want to put sizing beads on to help with the spin.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S! Love everything about it, from the proportions of the stones to the proportions on your hand to the creaminess! Just beautiful. And, please, post as many pics as your little heart desires - ain't nobody here going to be getting tired of it.

Athena, when your mom said she could see the SBF, any chance it was a compliment? If I were to say it, it'd be the green-eyed monster fer sure - I'm wildly jealous of visible fluor! Too cool, if it's the case .... :mrgreen:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Circe|1307032925|2936271 said:
Athena, when your mom said she could see the SBF, any chance it was a compliment? If I were to say it, it'd be the green-eyed monster fer sure - I'm wildly jealous of visible fluor! Too cool, if it's the case .... :mrgreen:
Oh no, not with my mom. In the same breath she also mentioned how she could see the yellow in my stone (it's an I). It was the green monster in a big way.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!! What a beauty! I think your PS name - Littlesparkle, is completey inapproriate. You should probably rename yourself to Gianormousamazingsparkle or something like that....... :appl:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is unbelievably stunning!

LittleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
Hi Sparkly_Not_Gaudy--I keep thinking about sizing beads but question whether they'll work. Even though the ring spins like mad, I have to give it a little shove to get it over the knuckle and I'm concerned that sizing beads might prevent me from getting it on.

Thank you, Circe! Here are a few more pictures! Though I think the ring is a bit too dirty to pose for any more glamor shots before taking a bath...

Hi joflier! Love the name suggestion! :appl:

And thank you, MakingTheGrade!!

IMG_1505.jpg

IMG_1681.jpg

IMG_1684.jpg

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
:love: :lickout:

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
*gasp* A total KNOCKOUT! Absolutely stunning! :love: :love: :love:

supergirl10

Shiny_Rock
Stunning! No other word except for perfection.

Sheherizaad

Shiny_Rock
:love:

Honestly, everything about your ring is divine. Are you sure it didn't fall from Heaven?

:love:

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
W O W! Another stunner on PScope!

Congratulations!

Congrats! Your ring is breathtaking and looks humongous on you. Mmm, what I would give to have a Leon. :cheeky:

tannet

Shiny_Rock
I think your ring is gorgeous...creaminess and all! Apparently your real friends are on PS! ;-) :bigsmile:

snoopkat

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is absolutely beautiful and your friend is just being a jealous cow. Don't worry about her, enjoy the engagement and the wonderful new ring. Congrats:)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results