shape
carat
color
clarity

So many choices, please help with eternity band!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Hello friends. I am currently on the search for a diamond eternity band. I've searched the boards and there are so many out there, I'm not sure who to go with. I'm looking for a thin platinum eternity band to go with my 3 stone ring. I would like it to be between 1.5mm and 2mm. Prong set or pave. Ideal or excellent cut stones and tons of sparkle and preferably less than 2k. I've looked at JA, Facets, ID, etc. and am stuck with who to go with. Please give me your opinions and also post any handshots you have because they look totally different on the hand than in the stock photos. Thanks!

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
Check out ID Jewelry, a few PScopers have eternity bands from them.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi Steph,
I would definately check into IDJ. I think you'll find the best prices there. There is a PS-er that has a nice band from them that sounds similar to what you're looking for. I think her name is Blessed12. Do a search on her posts I'm sure you'll find it. :))

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
have you looked at any of the Beverley K bands? I love some of those and they are all pretty thin.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys. I'm going to contact ID to see if I can get some real hand shots. And Mrs. S, good thinking on the Beverly K. I'm going to check and see if anybody local carries them so I can try them on!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, DS thank you! I really like all of them, but especially the Lotus, I forgot about that one. I wonder what kind of return policy they have on it though since it was made by Leon. I might have to check into it. Thank you again!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You're very welcome and good luck on your decision!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results