shape
carat
color
clarity

My Favorite Blues

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Here are just three of my favorite rings. Just about every stone that I have is blue...or a diamond/idealbb/images/smilies/9.gif I guess I get it honestly though. My birthstone is sapphire so I'm a little partial to blues.

The first ring is a 7.50Ct London Blue Topaz.

The picture with my three most favorite rings that I have doesn't really show the middle one very well but its pc sapphires and fully cut si-1 rb diamonds that are channel/tension set. I really would like to have it resized because its way huge for my finger but I've been told that it would have to be sent off to be resized with a special machine so the stones wouldn't fall out/idealbb/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif.

Its one of my pawn shop finds that turned out to be valued a lot more than I paid for it/idealbb/images/smilies/10.gif

/idealbb/files/LondonBlue2.jpg
LondonBlue1.jpg
/idealbb/files/Trio1.jpg

Hope you like them!/idealbb/images/smilies/1.gif

yowahking

Shiny_Rock
Resized with a special machine????? Someone told you a very interesting story. Hope they are not selling some swamp land. Sizing the ring down takes a good jeweler. Some rings can not go from a size 8 to a 4 no matter how good the jeweler is. Some rings are not made very well and stones fall out not matter what you do. Some rings are very easy to size even when inexperienced people say that they can not be done.
Find a good jeweler to consult with. One who actually makes jewelry, not just sells it.

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
well now...glad I didn't go along with it! Thanks for telling me this. I will take it somewhere else.
1.gif
1.gif
Now I just have to figure out who to take it to..I live in a verrrrrrrrrrrrry small town...blahhh.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results