shape
carat
color
clarity

turboflgrl's PRO PICS!!! =D

turboflgrl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone!! I am so happy you all enjoyed seeing the pictures. I seriously could not wait to share with you guys.. haha

Wow!!! You look so beautiful, gorgeous! Everything looks like it went just wonderfully. Congrats!

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous pictures! It looks like you're all having so much fun. And I love those peacock feathers!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
love it all!!!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love, love the pictures.. love Palm Valley Gardens.. I live right down the street and so wanted to do our wedding there this June.. but they are booked solid for over a year.. unless you want to get married on a Sunday :roll: We settled for the Inn & Club... You flowers are very beautiful and I love the peacock feathers.. the dress stunning and your photographer did am amazing job also.. such wonderful pictures for your memories.. beautiful bride and handsome groom helps too!!!! Congrats!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh congrats Turbo!!!

Your pics are *beautiful* - everything looked wonderful!! I love the pic of your new DH looking at you - so sweet ::) :bigsmile:

paperumbrella

Rough_Rock
I mostly lurk here, but I just have to say:
1. You looked gorgeous!
2. I *heart* your shoes and shoe clips.
3. Please, please tell me where you got the mini chalkboards. Sooo adorable!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pictures! :appl: :appl: :appl:

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
These pictures are absolutely gorgeous. You and your new DH look so happy and in love! Thanks for sharing!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results