shape
carat
color
clarity

Bouquet and Invites.. gettin excited!!!

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
**edited by moderator. for your own safety please do not post images of wedding invites without the details blurred out**

Ok the invitations are not the blue background/ tan ones... That is exactly how my invites are set up, however will be in the red color and black background... also that is my bouquet as of right now, there is still tan ostrich feather being added to them!. Enjoy :))

PrincessNuggz

Rough_Rock
Wow, who are you using for your invitations?! Those are DIVINE!

amc80

Ideal_Rock
The bouquet turned out great! I noticed the Etsy chick editing all of her listings to say "$300 is the deposit, the entire price is $600." Not for yours but for the jeweled one. Eeek.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
nicoleben, I just wanted to let you know I emailed the moderators about removing the picture of your invites from your post. You did not blur out any of your information on the invitation, so now those of us who have seen it know your full name, your FI's full name, and where and when you're getting married. In the future, when you have full pictures of your invitation suite, for your safety, I suggest you blur out at least your last names and some of the information about your wedding ceremony and reception details. You never know who is lurking on a site like this, so while you may have nothing to fear from PS members, keep in mind they're not the only ones who can see your posts.

But your invitations are LOVELY and how nice it will be to be able to keep your bouquet forever!

PrincessNuggz

Rough_Rock
I think she said those weren't her actual invitations--hers will just look similar. However, I suppose that is someone's actual information so it should probably be blurred out anyway.

ETA: nicoleben would you mind reposting a blurred out version? I wasn't able to save a copy of the picture before it was removed. I'd really like to add that to my little bridal "look book."

Thanks!

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
Sorry ladies, my bad! Didnt even think about it! I will blur them out and resend.. However, my bouquet had no information on them??? Not sure why those pictures got taken down, but i will repost anyway.

Thanks
Nicole

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
blurredinvite.jpg

bouquet1.jpg

My bouquet was actually 170$ total.. :) we didnt do the original brooch bouquet like I had wanted, but.... she did improvise for me, used some brooches and pearl accents on this bouquet.. I love it anyways!!!

The invitation, there is the sample, however mine are in a black and red theme.. Look fab!!.. Love the lace and twine wrap on them. Also, there is a postcard that they just fling in the mail instead of putting it in a envelope and sending it that way.. :)

Wow, your bouquet is super pretty! The invites coordinate perfectly! Good job :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results