shape
carat
color
clarity

flower girl gift

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone have any good suggestions for what to get my flower girl? She's 6 years old and cute as a button.

I'm thinking maybe a necklace, but I haven't yet found anything I like and I'm rapidly losing my will to care about anything related to the wedding...so specific suggestions would be really appreciated. I want to avoid anything super cutesy, instead going for something with a bit of classic style she might actually want to wear over the next few years. Preferably under $50, but definitely under $100.

Many many thanks!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
What about one of the bezel pendants from DanielM? Just ask for a shorter chain!

Quick and easy, and they're beautiful!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
I just did a quick Etsy search and found these as well, which are adorable and classic. She can wear it at 6 and at 16 and at 26 with no problems.

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
I got a pearl pendant when I was in a wedding... when I was 26. :tongue: I think if you get her jewelry, also get her a little toy or some fun candy or something. I got my 7-year-old flower girl a mini pet shop toy set for like $20 and then she played with it at her table before the food came out.

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
You know, a sliding bezel pendant is a great idea. I got so hung up on all the necklaces with names and other crap stamped into it that I forgot an obvious choice!

rubybeth, all my nieces are getting canvas bags (embroidered with their names) filled with candy and toys as welcome bags. So I think we're good there. :))

Thanks everyone!!!

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
Hey sillyberry, if you decide to get one of Daniel M's bezel pendants, you could ask him to place strategic jump rings into the chain so the necklace can grow with your flower girl throughout the years.

The personalized canvas bags with filled with candy and toys is an awesome idea. I gave my 2 flower girls (sisters) a similar bag filled with a silver heart jewelry box and a silver heart locket with their first initial engraved on it. My cousin (their mother) later told me that the younger one (2 years old at the time) took her bag to sleep with her because she didn't want to part with it. They're so cute that way, aren't they?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results