shape
carat
color
clarity

NEED HELP!!!!

ac719

Shiny_Rock
I designed some invitations online (vistaprint, zazzle, 123print) and got my sample order of 15 in the mail.
I have been everywhere; Office Depot, Office Max, Staples etc... trying to get copies made from the same cardstock etc for my invitations. Basically they all look like complete crap. Unless you ladies can help im gonna have to pay like $80 for 50 invites (i know, i know thats CHEAP compared to most ppl ) any suggestions would be amazing. thanks :)

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Im not a BWW but, have you checked out maybe the local university. I know my school has a campus copy center, and they do excellent work, quickly, and cheaply. Its just an idea, i was playing with for my invites when we set a date.

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
i designed my own invites (on ms publisher, i'm a pro, huh?), purchased cardstock, and had them printed from a usb drive at office depot. they came out great. i think you'll be happier with the actual print results if you can bring in your file on a drive....the colors will print much truer.

have you found the cardstock you want to use? for me, the ones available at the office stores were not as think as i wanted, so i ended up ordering classic crest cover 110 lb. and taking it into office depot to have them use.

here's a pic of what i ended up with from them: luluswirlyinvite_0.jpg

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
$80 for 50 invitations seems like a bargain to me, especially given the fact that it will be all taken care of for you. But if that doesn't persuade you, :wink2: you might check papersource.com for paper. They used to have a store near me - incredible selection!

ac719

Shiny_Rock
thanks ladies.
I decided to order the invites, rsvp, and all the envelopes from Vistaprint. I got 80 invites etc for like $30 with my coupon from them!!!
they came out amazing. i recommend everyone use them!

mrswahs

Shiny_Rock
I used vistaprint for our Save the Dates that I designed and they came out amazingly :) Going to go with them for our invites too.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
mrswahs|1303218210|2899904 said:
I used vistaprint for our Save the Dates that I designed and they came out amazingly :) Going to go with them for our invites too.

I used them for our magnets. We had to get 100, which is way more than we needed, but still cheaper than any other place.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results