shape
carat
color
clarity

Best place to have invites printed?

A

Anonymous

We bought a kit for the invites that we love and have decided on our wording, now it's time to pick someone to print them! My choices around here are...

Staples
Kinkos
Office Max

I don't know who else! There's a staples nearby, so that would be most convenient but I don't know if they do quality work. I lucked out on these invites because we LOVE them, but they're discontinued so I really do want to avoid mistakes! :errrr:

ETA: Any other tips on printing are very welcome! FI's aunt is going to do all of the calligraphy for us, but this part is nerve wracking and I don't know why. :oops:

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
tammy, as i've posted before (numerous times :razz:) on this site: i designed my invites, then had them printed at office depot. i was pleased with the quality for the price (ya know, it's not the thermography or letterpress but better than my home printer imo.) i recently had bridal shower invites that i designed for a friend printed at staples & was pleased w/their quality too. i think all of the places you listed will be similar quality wise. the key is to bring in your text on as a pdf document on a usb drive or something. printing straight from the file is always better than copying to print. also, a trick i've found is to make sure they print out the first one & let you look at it. that way you can see if it's not lined up perfectly, if the color is a tad off, etc. then they can adjust & print the rest of the batch. good luck! i hope you share them with us, i'd love to see how they turn out :D

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the suggestion and tips! I'll be sure to share! :) They won't be complete because I have to send them from CA to NY for the calligraphy, but enough to get the general idea. I can't wait!! :D

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Im not a BIW, but have you checked your local college campus, i go to a university and we have a campus copy center, and printing is free and they do a great job. Its my first choice, since i see all the things they print up at school, and how great looking they are.

I went to FedEx/Kinko's for my STDs and was very happy with the result. I think you'd be fine with any of the places you mention.

If you need any cutting/trimming, Kinko's will also do that for you, for a small fee. It's better than using one of those old school paper cutters that was in every grade school classroom I can remember.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results